Monique in Ottawa

I'm new to Ottawa and travel a lot, so I'm not here all that often. I spoke with a friend about finding a GFE with an attractive woman who offers incalls. He said Monique Matheson is probably the best Ottawa has to offer.

He suggested signing up for CERB and asking for input from members before proceeding since his information was dated. I found lots of positive comments about Monique - does anyone have any current information that they would care to share?

Additional Comments:

Being a newbie to CERB, I didn't realize that a 3 letter acronym would be changed to GIRLFRIEND! Also, being a newbie, I can't change my original post!

So I'm sending a second post to change GIRLFRIEND to SP or ��������� and we'll see if that works

Monique is great. She was one of my first experiences and I have seen her quite a few times since. My last visit was just a couple of weeks ago. She always has something new and interesting to try out so it is never the same experience twice.

She is a member here, so if you have any questions you can send her a message.

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback guys. I will be seeing her end of Nov in Winnipeg. I feel good now after reading this post. Cheers.

Kirby