Adele Gall

Avg. of 9 Recommendations

Adele met me at the door and I was awestruck by her beauty. We headed to the room and I finally regained some of my speech. She has a cute accent when speaking in English but I took the opportunity to practice my French with her. The conversation flowed and it didn't take long to realize how smart and down to earth Adele is. She's a very interesting person and I was genuinely captivated by her. 

My preference is to start the session with a more casual playful nature and she definitely adapted very well to this. The session then got hotter and more sensual as time went by. I thoroughly enjoyed the shower play (what a sight soaking wet!!!) but the massage was equally as good. She knew exactly how to use her nails to make me shiver. The flip came sooner than I usually expect but I wasn't complaining! She then took her time and lots of teasing followed. She made damn sure I wasn't done early, making me squirm along the way. All made for an awesome finish! 

Last but certainly not least, in the looks department, as you can see by her pics (which are in no way deceiving) Adele is also very gifted. She is a gorgeous woman, pretty face, gorgeous smile, and amazing fit body with great curves.

I recommend her wholeheartedly! 

Hands down one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. I am a relatively tall guy...her height and body proportions are what dreams are made of. She is also extra nice and makes you feel very comfortable during your time with her.

Treat her well gentlemen. She is a true gem.

T

Guest **oo**e

I echo all of the comments above. Adele is DDG and I highly recommend seeing her.

I do not review often, however Adele is a beautiful educated person whose objective is to ensure that her client is taken care of and is happy. No details. A classy person with that wonderful sophisticated Montreal flare.

Edited by ngtime
Spelling

I saw Adèle about a week ago :)

I don't often write recommendations these days, for reasons known to me and the people who are close to me.

But I have to say, Adèle is an amazingly attractive woman! One of the most beautiful, intelligent and classy women I have ever met - and I have had the pleasure of being with a number of very attractive women! I am a very lucky guy :)

To be able to spend some moments in the company of a lovely woman like Adèle - it's more than most men could ever dream of ;)

If you have the chance to go see her - do that - it's a really good idea :) You will always remember your time with her, guaranteed :)

bellafan

• Like 1

Guest **oo**e

I was short on time when I posted my quick note above. I feel that I need to add some of my further thoughts.

Adele is DDG, she is stunning, as if she walked off the runway of a Victoria Secret photoshoot. Her eyes are mesmerizing, her high cheekbones refined, her lips are plump and sensuous. She has a gorgeously sculpted body, perhaps the sexiest legs, bottom and back I have ever seen, and she moves with refined femininity.

Adele is a consummate hostess taking care of you from the moment you step foot into Vibe to your departure. She is a fascinating conversationalist and strives to create a relaxed, pleasurable and respectful environment throughout.

I saw Adele for a second time today. She was again striking, captivating and graceful.

It goes without saying that I highly recommend contacting Adele. We are very fortunate that she decided to relocate to Ottawa.

It is not something I do often - post recommendations...however, I felt the need to write one for Adele....short and sweet.

Gentlemen -- she is absolutely incredible. Not just her looks -- from her pictures (and if you get the chance to meet her in person), she is drop dead gorgeous....it goes without saying. What makes her 100% top notch and stunning is her personality and her smile. She makes you feel comfortable for every minute you are with her. She has a wonderful laugh, an enchanting stare, and a charisma that cannot be matched.

Treat her VERY well because she is an angel. She deserves everything nice and gentlemanly that you can offer....be on your best behaviour. You owe that to her...trust me.

I saw Adele last night. What an amazing woman! Beautiful smile, amazing body, drop-dead gorgeous as well as warm personality, eager to please, and very sensual and sexy! Massage, etc, was wonderful, too! I can't say enough good things about her.

I saw Adele twice already!

DDG, eager to please, bubbly, playful, creative, sexy, fun, very fun! I had a hard time booking with her lately, she's getting busy, have to try again very soon.

Spectacular. There's not many other ways I could describe my time with Adele this evening.

The was affectionate and utterly charming. Her pictures don't do her justice, she's beautiful. I joked with her that she was so far out of my league that we're playing different sports. Seriously she was a lot of fun just to be around, let alone be massaged and touched by. A truly wonderful experience.

I'm tempted to write ditto to every other glowing recommendation in this thread, but that wouldn't do Adele justice. I've had numerous sessions with her and for now I can't imagine seeing anyone else. Adele is so many things at once it's almost impossible to make a list, but I'm going to try anyway:

- beautiful (that goes without saying)

- intelligent (she calls herself a smart cookie and I couldn't agree more)

- funny (I've never laughed so much during a session with an MA)

- honest (she'll tell you exactly what's on her mind and you don't have to worry about her being fake in any way shape or form)

- kind (she is quick to hand out compliments and not the typical ego boosting platitudes that are common in this industry)

- ambitious (she has big plans for her life and I'm sure she's going to make them happen)

- sensual (your experience may vary, but I haven't been disappointed by the heat generated during our times together)

- beautiful (did I mention that already?)

The list goes on and on, but don't take my word for it go see her for yourself... if you can get time with her. She's very busy... for good reason.

I think I am a really lucky man to had an opportunity to meet this beautiful lady of rare find this afternoon. She is extremely sensual and like to kiss that made me melt. Her sexy smile can kill a man easily. What else can I say about this gorgeous young lady but top-notch, most popular MP here in Ottawa and very highly recommended.

I have had the chance to be with Adèle three times now ;)

Always a total pleasure :)

Adèle is an exceptionally beautiful woman! Everyone who has met her knows that. Beyond that, Adèle is one of the kindest, most giving MAs I have ever met. There is something very special and tender about Adèle that makes her someone you absolutely want to be with.

I say this, perhaps inappropriately, as someone who has had the pleasure of enjoying the company of such wonderful women as Alexxandria, Vitto, Vivian, Mandy, April and Cassie. Some guys get very lucky, and I seem to be one of those guys. Not sure why, but I accept my good fortune with absolute pleasure ;)

It is still possible to see a few of these amazing women: Adèle, Vivian, April and Cassie. Each of these lovely ladies is truly amazing :) Fond memories and hopes for the time ahead :)

I hope you have the chance to spend an enjoyable moment with Adèle - I'm sure you won't regret it...

bellafan

• Like 2

I saw Adele last week, and being relatively inexperienced, I was admittedly incredibly nervous.

I must say she is so warm, and is one of those people that is so charismatic that you can't help but feel special around her. She certainly puts you at ease quite quickly as she's a great conversationalist (amongst other things), and is truly a joy to speak with as she possesses a great sense of humour and is quite insightful about whatever topic you've chosen to address.

Ultimately, as others have noted, she's even more stunning in person than is reflected in her pictures (and she looks amazing in those as well). She also does everything she can to ensure you have a great time - and does it all effortlessly IMO. I'm not sure you could ask for more.

I think one of the most complimentary things I can say is that in spite of my nerve-induced awkwardness it was quite clear that she was feeling a little bad that I remained in that state throughout most of the session. She really genuinely wants you to have a tremendous experience - I think that's what everyone would hope for from a provider (that her priority is your enjoyment), and she provides that and then some. She certainly far exceeded my expectations. :)

• Like 1

Such a wonderful, sensual woman!

It's always such a pleasure to be with her :)

Adèle is beautiful, intelligent and so charming.

I have known Adèle for almost a year now.

Each time I see her is wonderful :)

I hope you have the chance to spend a moment with her before she retires 27 November.

I certainly hope to see her myself several times between now and then :)

Lovely, lovely woman!

Someone very special!

bellafan

I Saw Adele for the first time on Thursday for 90 minutes. She was wearing a nice dress that was molded to her gorgeous body.What a beautiful sight. Had sensual edible chocolate session with this angel.This woman give an unforgettable massage, that I will remember the rest of my life, She is a very good kisser. The showers with Adele are out of this world. She is also very smart and knows what she wants and go's for it. She is also very sensual, and always has the beautiful smile, that can melt a man's heart. I intend to see Adele at least once more before she retires on November 27th

Adele is so captivating you almost have to remind yourself to breathe.

I plan on going deeply into debt between now and November 27th.

• Like 1

Adèle is one of the best MA's we in Ottawa have ever had the chance to experience.

Lovely, soft, strong, intelligent, charming and totally sensual!

So very classy and genuinely down-to-earth, all at the same time :)

Quite something - quite someone!

It's a joy to spend a moment with this wonderful woman!

• Like 1

Adèle is, purely and simply, one of the most charming and beautiful women you will ever meet in your life!

If you have the chance to spend a moment with her before she retires on 27 November, I am 100% sure you will never regret it.

Full disclosure: I am one of the many devotees of Adèle, and proud to say so :)

Adèle really is an amazing woman :) xoxo

bellafan

This young lady is really amazing. Her body, personality, and gestures can be summed up to one word: Sexy. I am still not able to find any MA here in Ottawa who is comparable to this gorgeous beauty. Every inch of her body is so sexy and delicious that lingers in my mind for days. She will be deeply missed after Nov. 27, her retiring day, and a wound will be left in my heart that will never heals. If you have not had a chance to meet this young lady guys, take a plunge and you won't be sorry, I guarantee that.

Adèle is one of the best MA's we in Ottawa have ever had the chance to experience.

Lovely, soft, strong, intelligent, charming and totally sensual!

So very classy and genuinely down-to-earth, all at the same time :)

Quite something - quite someone!

It's a joy to spend a moment with this wonderful woman!

Must agree with Bellafan and all the other members of the Adele fan club. Adele is an extraordinary woman in a class of her own.

Just a genuine and lovely person. From the moment you meet her, you can forget the outside world and just experience her joie de vivre. Her smile will brighten your day and you'll leave walking on a cloud. While her retirement is coming up, she has big plans for the future!

I saw this beautiful smiling angel, Adele yesterday for 60 Mins. The time went by to fast.The massage, the shower, the kisses, and wine were perfect for a rainy saturday fall afternoon. I hope to see here one more time before her retirement on Nov 27th. Adele really knows how to make you feel special when you are with her.

AS I said before Adele is very smart cookie and knows what she wants. all the best in her future endeavours

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.