Adele Gall

Avg. of 9 Recommendations

Guest S***dst***

Any combination or amount of words written about this lady will never do her justice.

Adele is the stuff of legends.

There are no tales in existence that compare to who and what she embodies.

She is her own type of legend.

Her smile is infectious and her giggles melt your heart.

Physically she is stunning. The pinnacle of perfection.

When she look at you with those sparkling eyes you can't help but feel at peace or filled with joy. If the eyes truly are the gate way to the soul then this lady is an angel, walking amongst us. When she smiles you can see it in her eyes. When they're filled with lust you are helpless to resist.

A session with Adele is like no other.

The perfect amount of playfulness and lust balanced with humour, beauty and intelligence.

Her outer beauty is dwarfed only by her own inner beauty.

This woman has a heart not of this world. It is filled with more love and generosity than anyone will experience in a life time. The epitome of great things in small packages, it is unreal how much love and compassion she has in that little heart of hers.

Being in her presence alone is enough to make any man happy. Once she opens her world to you, you will see true paradise.

Heaven on Earth, it's name is Adele.

Another 'forever memory' was made with Adele this week. When she retires there will be many a sad hobbyist in this town but all will be grateful for the pleasure of having enjoyed her unique talent and enthusiasm for her work. Thank you Adele.

I had been wishing to see the lovely Adele for a while now. Unfortunately, things didn't seem to cooperate as one thing happened after another and our stars did not align. This past week, I finally found myself in the loving company of this Angel! Just like the saying - "good things do come to those who wait", it was so remarkably true!

From the moment she met me at the top of the stairs, I felt like I was in heaven. Her model-like body with all the right curves, her pretty face, smile, sweetness and her attitude made her a perfect 10 to me. It didn't hurt that her will to please truly made me feel like someone she had been wanting to meet for a long time too.

After the sensual shower for two during which we thoroughly enjoyed the touch of each other, I offered her a massage which she graciously accepted. For the next half hour or so, I found myself in a dream-like state. I couldn't remember exactly what I was doing - my eyes were too busy feasting on this beautiful work of art that was the back of this goddess! Lol. It felt so good running my oily fingers up and down on this soft and smooth but firm picturesque behind of hers! I was wishing I would not wake up from this dream!

The 90 mins spent with her was so incredible, but way too short. If I have a chance, I'd definitely try to see her again. My regret is that I didn't get to see her earlier. Hopefully, she'd be back after 27 November, 2016.

I had the privilege of having 3 sessions (within 3 months) with this beautiful smiling angel. The soapy showers , kisses and sensual massage are to die for.

THose who saw adele know what this beautiful smiling woman can do for a man.

Adele adapted very quickly to every situation.She will be misses. I wan to say to Adele Au Revoir and not Adieu.

• Like 2

A long overdue review (really difficult to write a review worthy enough).....

Did it make sense to drive nearly an hour form North Grenville to see someone who was retiring in November? The real question is why didn't I see her sooner?

I wish her all the best - I have no doubts she'll be a total success no matter where her goals lead her.

Ottawa may have lost a true treasure but I think I gained something even better.

• Like 1

I had the great pleasure of meeting with the sensualist Adèle today.  I had been following her for a little while on Twitter and was captivated by her charm and humour.  I could tell just from her posts that this was a lady that was as beautiful inside as she is on the outside.  I usually see SPs but thought I really needed to meet her.  My spidey senses were bang on.  

I booked an extended session because I knew I would want to spend some time getting to know her and trust me it was time well spent.  I don't know if she came up with the term "sensualist" but she certainly defines it and sets the bar very high.  Her location is discreet, simple on the outside but by far one of the nicest locations I have seen once inside.  Whatever you are hoping to get from a visit with an MA she will surpass.  I am already looking forward to my next visit.
  • Like 2

I write this review is to sing the praises of the stunning Adèle Gall.

So if you don’t know, this goddess has simply the best presence on Twitter.
You can check her out here: https://mobile.twitter.com/TheAdeleGall
The woman has such beauty, wit and style. And a smile to die for. She has the most beautiful smile I have ever seen, and seeing her smile always lightens up my mood.

So I developed a small crush on her (Twitter persona), which prompted me to go see her in person.

And she was wonderful. It is a rare and beautiful thing when someone lives up to high expectations. I was smitten going in, and came out even more so. Her location is stunning (definitely the best spa I have been in), and I found her to be as charming, sultry, and fun as her online persona. She is beautiful both inside and out.

She markets herself as a sensualist. And that is the best word to describe her (well other than beautiful). Bottom line, I didn’t go to see her looking for services on a menu.
I went to bask in her beauty, and I told her that. I acted like the gentleman I believe I am, and was rewarded with a wonderful encounter.
And I have repeated. And each encounter with her somehow gets better.

Highly recommended to the gentleman out there.
  • Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.