Brooklyn Styles

I spent time with Brooklyn during an afternoon away from work. It was amazing, Brooklyn is every bit as sexy as her pictures. I had a great time with her and can't wait to repeat. A Moncton Gem, let's keep her happy and in the area! Thanks Brooklyn

• Like 7

Guest D***urbe***1

I had the pleasure of seeing this wonderful lady for the first time. And it was a very enjoyable time.

I won't go into detail what went on during the encounter. But it is worth every penny.

I will definitely be repeating many times for sure!

Guest s******ecan****

I visited with Brooklyn for the first time recently and can definitely recommend her.

Communications were professional and the meeting was easy to arrange. Brooklyn was on time for the appointment and immediately put me at ease upon arrival. Brooklyn is friendly, attentive to her clients needs, and provides a great atmosphere at her incall location. Passionate, and fun Brooke is experienced, skilled, and devoted to her client's satisfaction.

All the info and pics on her website and are accurate and up to date.

Of course individual experiences may vary but I had a fabulous time and look forward to seeing her again sometime.

I just had a two hour encounter with Brooklyn Styles! It was awesome! It was an in-call at her location, which is very clean, comfortable and discreet/private. We had a good chat on the couch when I got there, she had a very sexy outfit on, so I could enjoy her SEXY HOT body during our talk... We then went to the bedroom, where I enjoyed the best NURU ever along with other playful activities ;)

I'm looking forward to my next visit with her! I highly recommend her, be nice, she's a sweetheart, very genuine!

Guest ***at****e

I have seen many sp's in the last 20 years but Brooklyn Styles was a true original. I heard from a friend that she was fantastic but her menu made me blush. There is definitely nothing wrong with this woman. I plan on seeing her often for a replay of Beauty and the beast. She can play beauty this time.

I think Brooklyn Styles and Carley Chase together would be a fantastic encounter.

Still have not heard from Carley

I saw Brooklyn for the second time last week and I can't recommend her enough. Oh those legs !!! The girl knows how to tease and please ... I will be back as soon as I can - and you should do the same.

I had the pleasure of meeting the lovely Brooklyn Styles about a month ago at her incall location in Moncton. She's an unbelievably sexy woman with a body to die for.

Before I could blink the hour was over, filled with wine, intelligent conversation and lots of laughter. Oh and it's fair to say we explored every inch of each other's bodies.

I highly recommend booking with Brooklyn, it's time well spent. I'll be repeating the next time I visit Moncton.

• Like 1

After attempting periodically over the last couple of years to meet Brooklyn, I was finally able to do so recently.

While taking nothing away from all the other lovely women I've met, and will absolutely revisit again at some point, Brooklyn was something special. Very passionate, warm, welcoming, intelligent, playful, and funny. I don't think I've ever felt quite so "wanted" before in this lifestyle. Just an overall amazing experience!

Due to responsibilities in my own life, I'm not able to visit ladies often (Brooklyn was the first in almost 1 1/2 years), but I'll absolutely be meeting her as often as I can...and I gotta feeling it'll be sooner rather than later. ;)

Thanks, Brooklyn! :)

This classy lady is worth your time to go for a visit, she will make you relaxed with a great massage then treat you like a king, I saw her for the 2nd time within the last month or so and already feeling like another trip to Moncton is needed very soon

treat her right, I have to agree with the other reco that she is a gem and the location is very neat & clean

I agree Brooklyn is a gem. I have seen her a few times now and I not been disappointed yet.  I keep saying to myself ‘wow it can’t get better than that’ but it does. Very professional with a gorgeous body and a great personality. I plan to see her again soon. 

hi everyone, I have been wanting to wright a review now for a long time but never got to it, i have been seeing Miss Brooklyn Style now for a few years on occation and can confirm that her professionnalism, discreation, trust, and location are top quality... she make you feel confortable the min you walk in, her smile her after care are always plan in advances, she is listening to your needs, and making sure your time with is always better then the previous time.  when with her you are her priority and she is not a clock watcher. I will not go in details but her open minded have broth me to places i have never been before and have explore possibility i never was thinking possible, 

I would give her a 6 start out of 5 if it would be possible,  

treat her with respect and professionalism and she will return the favor 

• Like 2

Brooklyn, a wonderful person... an amazing date!!!!!

I should have written this review long time ago. I didn't and I don't know why. Maybe I wanted to keep the secret for me.

I am a lucky guy.... I had the chance of meeting  Brooklyn a few times time and I hope I will be able to meet her again!!!

The first time I wrote to her to ask for a date, I was surprised by how smoothly eveything went. She responded quickly and I was even able to talk to her. She is  so friendly and down to earth. 

A first date is always a bit nerve wracking for me but in a matter of seconds all the stress had disappears. In front of was there was this beautiful and sexy woman with a huge smile... a hug and I knew everything  would be perfect... and it was!!!! It really was !!!!!!

Being with Brooklyn is so easy.... it natural... she is an amazing girlfriend...  talking and chatting away... until the things become a lot more intinmate.... talking about intinmate, it will stay between her and me because I am not going to give you details... sorry...  what I can say is that every time I saw her, it got better and better... it was fabulous the first time and it simply became more and more amazing!!! Brooklyn is better than a dream!!!!! She is real!!!!!!!!

Thank you Brooklyn for the wonderful memories and for the ones to come!!!

Edited by louismario
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It’s been over two years since I saw Brooklyn and I can’t wait to meet her again! A mature Lady with the body and menu that would rival any teen or 29 YO! Just saw that she is doing duos which would definitely be worth the drive to NB! 

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.