Any info on this Jessica?

Guest *i*********y

This is Shawna who used to be indie, then vanished, then EB. Rules of the board and all that.....

Saw her a couple years ago at EB, had a positive experience. Didn't go full service or anything. Decent but soft massage and not too enthusiastic. I've had worse, but I've definitely had better! Would repeat again possibly if ���� was an option.

Hi! I saw Jessica in Brandon awhile ago. It was a very positive experience! She's got a great personality that makes you feel at home, she's very attractive, and enthusiastic. Definitely didn't make me feel rushed, even though we went just a few minutes over. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her based on my experience. :)

• Like 1

I am almost positive I started seeing her back in the 222 days. Then later at eb. Was very personable back then. She had some troubles then got her life back on tract. Haven't seen. Her in a long time so cannot comment on service other than it used to be good.