Relaxation Massages By Athletic Toned Hottie

has anyone tried this massage? she will not give you an appointment without a photo. I tried for quite a few email to get one with out a photo.

if you send her a photo and all was good please reply thanx

Additional Comments:

I forgot to mention I saw the ad on clist in therapeutic

There's been a few questions on this one over the last few months, if anyone TOFTT they didn't feel motivated to recommend her.

Anybody see the ad? I can't seem to find it. If somebody could pm me contact info I'll go and post a review

She usually has multiple adds posted on backpages in the therapeutic massage section.

If you see more than one add with the same title and different posting dates it's her.

Here's the most recent one I found today:

http://winnipeg.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxation-massages-offered-by-athletic-tonned-hazel-eyed-babe/2626564

I'm guessing there's a good chance her roommates will be home by the wording in the ad. Not sure now relaxing it would be.

awesome! I'll check it out either thursday or friday, Until then if anybody can post any reviews or what she looks like it would be appreciated. Either way I'll give it a go later in the week when my schedule clears up!

Sent an email asking about her services from my pooning email, the person who responded was somebody who I know through friends. She is absolutely nuts. I don't think i'll want to visit her anytime soon. I would be very cautious here. She is somewhat attractive and younger, but definitely some screws loose there. In response to me asking which services she provides, the first thing she said was "I am not a ����".

If other people post some positive reviews maybe I'll give it a shot eventually, but in the meantime I'll keep browsing.

Keep browsing. Been there on a few occasions. It's such an ordeal seeing her. You have to be super careful and smart to outfox her. She is clever and stalkerish. Always a good experience, but if you don't know how to handle her, or are a few bricks short, do not bother. I preferred when she operated on in own in st James. Now she is with room mates in the corydon area. Younger looking, very slim, Caucasian late twenties, and very well endowed up top

What is it that makes crazy attractive. Everything I hear about this makes me think I should not even think about it. But then it I think I wonder what it would be like.

Curiosity killed the cat.

I think I can use my brain enough to just steer around this. I am getting smarter as I get older.

• Like 1