The Nikita Experience - Review

(posted in error to the Red Deer section. should have been posted to the Edmonton section)

I was able to book a 2 hour appointment with Nikita last evening. Drove to Edmonton and found Nikita's upscale incall, called and got the final destination and proceeded there. Arrived and gave a quiet, discrete knock at the door. My heart rate and breathing increased substantially in anticipation of the beauty that was on the other side and I was not disappointed.

The door opened and I was invited inside by Nikita who is stunning, 20’s something, brunette beauty with a hot, athletic body, gorgeous sparkling eyes, and luscious lips with a killer smile. Nikita was sporting a black bustier, black bra & lacy “boy-short” panties with black stockings as well, she is sporting some new ink which looks very nice. Greetings and a warm hug were exchanged, we chatted for a bit and soon I was offered a massage by Nikita.

I have had the very sexy Nikita massage, loved each and every one of them and this one was great fun as well. As I have seen Nikita a number of times, we each have a good idea of what the other likes and she definitely knows what I like. A session with Nikita for me is one that I very much look forward to as she can be very sexually assertive and takes control of the session, which I like. For sure it was enthusiastic with many interesting positions that left both of us drenched in sweat and panting at the end. A very sensual encounter with a very beautiful women with a great body and she knows how to use it. I left feeling my energy drained from the enthusiastic session, but very happy and satisfied while my muscles recover from my efforts with this beautiful woman.

Nikita rates 10’s across any scale to rate a SP that you might have. Take the following ingredients, awesome beauty, brains, class, poise, a great conversationalist, well travelled and down to earth and mix them well, add some hot spice to the mix and you have Nikita. As stated on her website, she is considered FS as she does not kiss, but for me she is a great GFE session. Tour locations, services and standard pricing can be found on Nikita’s website.