KJ Casual mobile masseus available now

I was fortunate enough to be the 1st customer of this cutie. Her massages are crap and done on a fold out futon...BUT the benefits are really really good...A complete menu. She has a hard luck story which is why she is doing this to get back on her feet.

Lets take care of this one guys and keep the tip bar low for the others.

You were the first one?

She is a long time provider. Search Kali on BP. She has gone by numerous names in the past.Yes, tiny apartment, futon, good looking, but also hard drug user.

• Like 1

I was going to see this provider about 6 months ago. I was scared off when she started offering car services at VERY cheap prices at 4am (I was working nights)..... Not for me, but to each their own.

Also 4-5 texts in a row is a bit much... especially that late at night.

• Like 2

I was fortunate enough to be the 1st customer of this cutie. Her massages are crap and done on a fold out futon...BUT the benefits are really really good...A complete menu. She has a hard luck story which is why she is doing this to get back on her feet.

Lets take care of this one guys and keep the tip bar low for the others.

I am sure she has told many they have been "the first" Just saying :confused:

• Like 1

I don't know what kind of SPs you've met in the past, but I think your comment is rude, unjustified, and unfair.

Some of us are true gems (and I count myself amongst them) and I really think it was really offensive from you.

I may be a marketing genius, but only by being dedicated to what I do, not by telling lies, like, I believe, most SPs.

I believe this is the dot on a white sheet.

This been said, please gents, before meeting, do your homeworks, and don't forget that you get what you've paid for... This could prevent bad experiences...

My two cents...

She sure isn't an innocent princess. She has the looks but not necessarily a safe lifestyle. She's been in and out of the scene now for a few years. I suppose advertising a massage service on kj is her innocent way of getting back into the game. I've seen her within the last week, enjoyed myself, but will not repeat. The original thread poster thought he landed the big new prized fish, but all he got was the washed ashore carp. Never believe what a provider tells you. They are often marketing geniuses. They are very good at telling us what we want to hear.
  • Like 3

Guest st*****ens**ors
She sure isn't an innocent princess. She has the looks but not necessarily a safe lifestyle. She's been in and out of the scene now for a few years. I suppose advertising a massage service on kj is her innocent way of getting back into the game. I've seen her within the last week, enjoyed myself, but will not repeat. The original thread poster thought he landed the big new prized fish, but all he got was the washed ashore carp. Never believe what a provider tells you. They are often marketing geniuses. They are very good at telling us what we want to hear.

Wow. This post was offensive in about six different ways.

Is there a function that thanks every post others make? Reminds me of that cougar lady that thanked every post made in a thread!! Was tired of seeing her named as thanking a post and it persuaded me to never ever try to arrange a session with her ..LOL. Now Kris is thanking every post ... is there a prize for most thanks or for most thankful??

I can see the lady that Kris was rude to thanking a member that pointed out his rudeness as that makes sense, but thanking every post makes one wonder the purpose. Also wonder why the rude statements were made in the first place - must be some ulterior motive or maybe he is just a rude mean person..

• Like 2