Is Emily Wilson Safe

Hi,

I am a new member and new to Halifax. I really like this girl I saw on backpage. Although I see many recommendation, but they are old. Any one had any recent encounter with her?

Hi,

I am a new member and new to Halifax. I really like this girl I saw on backpage. Although I see many recommendation, but they are old. Any one had any recent encounter with her?

You title your thread, your first post and thread on Lyla btw, Is Emily Wilson Safe. Do you really think that was an appropriate title to a thread about a Lyla lady. One who has been a member here since 01-08-2012 and has contributed to this board with 117 posts and has four pages of recommendations.

The title of your thread has negative connotations, and even though its a question, puts a cloud over a lady. And it's there now for all Lyla members to read.

To put another way, would you like it if a lady you were arranging a date with posted publically on Lyla a thread, "Is drzeus a client that a lady is safe being alone with" and posted it for all to see

If you titled it Are There Current Recommendations On Emily Wilson, that wouldn't have a negative spin to it.

RG

• Like 1