Sama Home Spa ?

Yes, I've been there for a massage. Very good massage, totally legit though.

Hi - tx for letting me know -I figured as much -but a good massage and price and east end, so still can't go wrong -cheers!

• Like 1

I went to see her a few weeks ago. Her massage is great. I find her attractive and sexy.

She did teasing moves such as standing above my head and leaning forward to massage from my chest down to my tummy. My nose was pressing on the material of her tank top between her breasts. She also leans her hips against your arm and hand when she is massaging. No teasing of the boys or anything like that.

From the other reviews in this thread, I'll assume that she was doing this for extra tips.

• Like 1

I went to see her a few weeks ago. Her massage is great. I find her attractive and sexy.

From the other reviews in this thread, I'll assume that she was doing this for extra tips.

I think you may be reading her actions wrong. I've been to spas and received an RMT massage with such events but I would say nothing more than the positions required to provide a good massage. My opinion !!

• Like 1

It would seem that her rates have increased from 45$ per session to 70$ per session.

Additional Comments:

When I was there, she used a sheet and draped appropriately.

What's the story with draping?

She did teasing moves such as standing above my head and leaning forward to massage from my chest down to my tummy. My nose was pressing on the material of her tank top between her breasts. She also leans her hips against your arm and hand when she is massaging. No teasing of the boys or anything like that.

Korean massage...

• Like 1