I can almost swear they are 34 EE' date=' but what do I know about breast beside the point that I like to see and touch them.[/quote']

I think your right ..

Your like bra engineer !!lol

Guest O***wa**W
When I was younger, I walked around slouched, wearing 2 bras (one regular one with a sports bra over top) and a tight undershirt to flatten them out. Yes. I grew up thinking my own breasts were much too large.

I have to do that when I play sports or work out, they just dont make decent sports bras for H cups, and all that bouncing can get in the way!

My nipples and breasts love the cold rain:

picture.php?albumid=1323&pictureid=7858

Megan,

They are SO gorgeous and also SO on topic.

:-D

My opinion regarding breasts is that they should be proportionate to the size of the rest of a woman's body. Breasts that are too large to be natural looking (even when they're not natural) are actually extremely unattractive to . They just look like overinflated water balloons. Besides, in experience over enlarged breasts are cold to the touch, which actually isnot that big of a turn on for me personally.

My opinion regarding breasts is that they should be proportionate to the size of the rest of a woman's body. Breasts that are too large to be natural looking (even when they're not natural) are actually extremely unattractive to . They just look like overinflated water balloons. Besides, in experience over enlarged breasts are cold to the touch, which actually isnot that big of a turn on for me personally.

Agreed--my sentiments exactly

from my own expereince (no offence anyone!!) Alexg & Leanna fit the bill for me

• Like 1