Getting 'Untrusted Connection' warning when I log on here

When I logged into lyla today on two different devices, I got warning both times that the connection was untrusted. That hasn't happened before to me on this site. Is anyone else getting these warnings? What do they mean?

Thanks.

• Like 2

Got it as well but logged on anyway. I treated it as an anomaly for now. If this warning shows on other sites I am not familiar with I would not enter usually.

• Like 1

Seems that the certificate was valid for a year and has now just recently expired. If you click on the "lock" icon in your browser it gives you the full certificate details, including the issued and expiry dates.

Hello all,

I have gotten the same message. It seems the saftey certificate expired yesterday. Bit of a pain tho...

Im sure mod and the tec people are working on it!

Thanks for that mod and his helpers!

Have a great day,

Shelly Lane.

It's nothing to worry about, really. The admins need to buy a new certificate from Verisign or Entrust or whoever hosts the site. As someone else said, if you get this message on sites you're unfamiliar with, pay heed. In this case, I'm sure the admins will update their certificate in due time and we can trust this site.

bh

• Like 1

Thank god it not only me this is happening to I have been here for a few years and I have 100% trust on this site and also have trust in mod to get this problem fixed

Thank you all for bringing this to my attention. The renewal notification went into my spam folder and if you do not update the cert every year it does this.

• Like 4