Jacuzzi or hot tub session

Sometimes I rent a hotel room with a jacuzzi. I go with a lady I know and it's great.

What places have in room Jacuzzi?

Do they have day rates?

Hotel Fort Garry has day rate $75 until 6 PM

Similar rates for Delta and for Radisson. Delta has hot tub rooms but not that many .. may have to be a Privilege Club member to get a good rate on those but those rooms are awesome. If you become a Club Member you can also have a late checkout without an extra charge when you book an overnight stay. Instead of checking out at 11 am you can stay up to 6 pm the following day. Even if you live in the city and do not intend to stay overnight you could have an outcall session that evening/night then another couple of sessions the next day until 6 pm!! Depends on whether you can save up enough for some intense pooning.

Radisson hot tub rooms I am not sure about but floors require a key so you would have to meet the lady on a certain floor in order to take her to a room on those floors. Have visited quite a few ladies that stayed there where I had to go to 3rd floor (I think) to meet the lady so she could take me to the room.

Quite a few of the better hotels do have day rates.

Guest Ne**6*

Isn't that the most expensive hotel in the city?

Ive never rented a room to see a girl. I suppose it would be fun to be on vacation for a day. How's the room service?

Isn't that the most expensive hotel in the city?

Ive never rented a room to see a girl. I suppose it would be fun to be on vacation for a day. How's the room service?

You can get rooms for $99 and up at the Fort Garry (plus taxes)

It is not the most expensive in the city ... indoor parking during winter is a bonus.

Saw a lady downtown before Christmas and parked under the Centennial Library.

I think it was around $17 for less than four hours.

At least near the airport you get free parking.

Clarion has the nicest jacuzzi suite I have seen. And free parking in the Polo Park lot! Guys can just say they are meeting someone at Earl's if they need an excuse to be in that area.

Saw a lady downtown before Christmas and parked under the Centennial Library.

I think it was around $17 for less than four hours.

At least near the airport you get free parking.

Clarion has the nicest jacuzzi suite I have seen. And free parking in the Polo Park lot! Guys can just say they are meeting someone at Earl's if they need an excuse to be in that area.

LOL I read this post before reading the context, I thought that's how much she was charging! I figured she must be the ugliest lady you'd ever seen.