Tiffany 100% Real Blonde Bombshell on BP

you would think a woman this hot would have a website and established reviews or other info. Too good to be true but a spectacular body on whomever is in those pics, lol.

you would think a woman this hot would have a website and established reviews or other info. Too good to be true but a spectacular body on whomever is in those pics, lol.

While I can't comment one way or the other on the validity of the lady in question; I have noticed that sometimes traveling/visiting ladies are more "part-time" and prefer to keep a lower profile (hence the no website).

Again, not saying that applies to the specific lady linked in the post above, and I always recommend caution when meeting someone new, but something to think about.

I found the same thing while I investigated her. She claimed it was her Instagram profile. She the claimed she want from the UK but Toronto. So I gave her the benefit of the doubt and simply requested she email me a pic of her giving the finger. Shorty after this she stopped texting me. Sounds to me like a scam. I recommend avoiding at all costs gentlemen.

Unless of course someone can vouch for her validity.

*side note , I notice now the Instagram account its private and the pics cannot be viewed.

• Like 2

Perhaps the real instagram owner noticed all of the increased activity and made it private? See a new ad now saying "from UK". A shame really, she's quite cute.

Perhaps the real instagram owner noticed all of the increased activity and made it private? See a new ad now saying "from UK". A shame really, she's quite cute.

I would say someone messaged her, or maybe, just maybe she didnt like that we were able to investigate her... I dunno. Just not sure enough for me throw my money at her.

It is a shame she is a hottie, or at least the girl in the pics is

I think she might be real.

I meet her at a downtown bar on boxing day. Extremely flirty and chatty, we talked for about an hour. Then all of a sudden, she looked really familiar to me, as if I've seen her before. Then i remembered this ad and quickly looked it up again and bam, it was her. She's real, but she did not have an English accent. She was also wearing the same beige/gold dress that is in some of her pictures.

I was kind of tipsy so, take this as it is.

I think she might be real.

I meet her at a downtown bar on boxing day. Extremely flirty and chatty, we talked for about an hour. Then all of a sudden, she looked really familiar to me, as if I've seen her before. Then i remembered this ad and quickly looked it up again and bam, it was her. She's real, but she did not have an English accent. She was also wearing the same beige/gold dress that is in some of her pictures.

I was kind of tipsy so, take this as it is.

Why don't you try and see her! Report back if you do!

Why don't you try and see her! Report back if you do!

I probably will TOFTT. If i was right, it's going to be awkward for a second haha.

Has anyone seen her yet? I believe she changed her name to Rosalind, or that might be someone else not entirely sure