any one visit new Asian massage on Lewis

I went there last Friday as it wasn't too far from me on my lunch.

The massage was pretty good and my back and neck was very thankful. Afterwards I was treated to a full range of options. I found it a bit pricy but maybe I'm out of the loop on how much things cost nowadays.

• Like 1

Hey, I just stopped in last night. Prices are comparable to other places around the city.

Definitely was offered a few different options which was nice. Will repeat.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I dropped in last week. Asian lady that seems to be running the place is older but the attendants looked pretty young. Nice place with a zen-like vibe. Very courteous reception. My attendant was super hot and eager to please - probably looking to build clientele given a new place. Limited English but enough to get by. Some attendants seem to speak better English than others. Good massage and excellent options. I went for the full menu which I thoroughly enjoyed. Price a bit on the high end but not over the top. Overall great experience and will repeat.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

went today. saw 1 young lady, and couple older ones. the one i saw was quite young and pretty. she was very nice and sweet. cant remember her name. nice place, clean. pm me for info if u like

forgot to say massage was pretty good actually. her name was Sournay or Surney something like that. was offered light, medium, or hard massage. opted for medium, and she spent at least 15 good minutes. massage was pretty good.

I agree with the other gents. I stopped by and was greeting by a young MA, then I was introduced by another MA with good massage skills. Different options, seemed pricey. When I was leaving there was another MA, I believe she ran the place as I was introduced to her by the MA I had session with. All seemed nice.

Guest g***y

The setup is nice with large wood panelled rooms and young, lovely Asian girls.

As with all new places that are good, I hope the law/community accepts them.

The young attractive Asian girl that people are speaking of is Shweni (not sure about the spelling). She has a beautiful face and a super hot tight body with curves in all the right places, which is not very common among Asians. She is very friendly. As a Mandarin speaker, I chatted with her for a bit after our wonderful session. I've learned a lot about her. This girl is off the charts. She is friendly, sexy, smart and has integrity.

• Like 3

The young attractive Asian girl that people are speaking of is Shweni

Is she the tall slim one with shoulder length black hair?

I saw Tina yesterday, and she is HAWT with a capital T!:icon_mrgreen: English is almost perfect, as I detected a hint of a "UK accent". I love when you hear those accents. Reminds me of Asia(HKG) hotties I see over there.

Highly recommend for the conversation alone. :tongue:

Y

• Like 3

Tina and Suni (sue knee, phonetically) are not the same person. Both Tina and Suni are very attractive, and provide excellent service.

I agree with YOW4. I saw Tina about a month ago. She is a very attractive, intelligent young woman with great massage skills and excellent English. I look forward to seeing her again. My hour with her was totally enjoyable! Beautiful, with a lovely spirit!

I have not yet seen Suni, but I hope to :) I spoke with her on the phone and she was very, very pleasant :) A fellow hobbyist saw her and thoroughly enjoyed his time with her. Her recommendations are excellent. From what I understand, Suni is not as comfortable in English as Tina.

Fair to say that both Tina and Suni would be a real pleasure to see at the Lewis St. spa.

• Like 2

I have seen suni (spelling?) a couple of times now and can confirm her English is very limited - so conversations are are pretty basic. But service more than makes up for it - hence my repeat. And she is a real sweetheart - not to mention super hot. I may try Tina next given she also gets positive feedback. Variety is the spice of life - as they say.

Tina and Suni (sue knee, phonetically) are not the same person. Both Tina and Suni are very attractive, and provide excellent service.

I agree with YOW4. I saw Tina about a month ago. She is a very attractive, intelligent young woman with great massage skills and excellent English. I look forward to seeing her again. My hour with her was totally enjoyable! Beautiful, with a lovely spirit!

I have not yet seen Suni, but I hope to :) I spoke with her on the phone and she was very, very pleasant :) A fellow hobbyist saw her and thoroughly enjoyed his time with her. Her recommendations are excellent. From what I understand, Suni is not as comfortable in English as Tina.

Fair to say that both Tina and Suni would be a real pleasure to see at the Lewis St. spa.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2

Tina is amazing. Suni, or Shelley, is from Toronto and spends time in both cities, and is also amazing. Two of the best hours of my life were spent with first suni then Tina a week later. Costly because door fees, but I had a grrrrreat time. Recommended. There are often others there as well and all have given great massage...I just prefer the fun with my two favourites.

Do they provide foot massage, is it expensive? or it already included in the price.

You would be best served to call and ask them directly. I believe they would have someone who would do foot massage and likely included but only way to know for sure is to call. This spa does get above average reviews so you would not be risking a lot to try them.

This sounds like a good place. I may have to check it out in a few weeks when I'm visiting. Anyone who's been there recently, who do you recommend in the younger category?

• Like 1

There are three lovely young women I would recommend at the Lewis St. Spa: Tina, who is often away travelling for her MA studies, so best to call beforehand; Lisa, to whom Tina introduced me when I went to see her recently; and Shirley (if she is still there, not sure).

Tina is very comfortable in English. I love making a connection in talking. I don't know how comfortable Lisa is in English. Tina is great! Lisa is a lovely young, charming Chinese woman, perhaps 5' 2". Shirley is loved by many, and not very comfortable in English.

Unfortunately, Coco, an older woman at the Lewis St. Spa, seems to be more aggressive in her approach. So may not be the best choice.

I hope this is helpful.

• Like 1

Been to this place a couple of months ago. Very good service, although I don't recall the name of the attendant. Chinese girl in her 20's, very skilled. Will repeat for sure although a little pricey for my liking.

Two of the ladies mentioned here in this thread, namely Tina and Shirley have their own recommendation threads -

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=T&t=231458

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=S&t=230760

If you enjoy the service of a lady, I think it is worthwhile to write a recommendation so they can continue to be in the business.

• Like 2