Foot Fetish

Guest In***e**

I am looking for an SP or MP with incredible feet for a possible outcall.

If any guys with foot fetishes can recommend the one with the best feet, as in soft and smooth soles etc, please let me know.

Likewise if an SP or MP sees this and believes they have great feet and can back up this claim with a photo or two of their "soles" please message me.

Guest **n****er

I've never had the pleasure of seeing a SP or MP yet, but I'm interested to see if there are any who specialize in providing this kind of service. My searches haven't turned up much. Good post.

Guest In***e**

I know, I have posted with this request before on here as well as on http://www.terb.ca, got a few responses, but no SP or MP will take pics of their feet, so you'd be walkng into a session blind so to speak because you have not seen their feet.

Guest In***e**

Yes I know....I have posted once before in here as well as terb with little success.

No SPs will post photos of their soles, let alone their feet, so you'd be walking into a meeting with them blind so to speak if you are into feet.

I've never had the pleasure of seeing a SP or MP yet, but I'm interested to see if there are any who specialize in providing this kind of service. My searches haven't turned up much. Good post.

guys please do not post looking for ladies to contact you. you can ask the guys for recommendations or seek out the ladies and contact them directly. posting asking for ladies to contact you. I edited this post to conform to this site