Route 90 Massage

Formerly Henderson and Main St.

New location is safe and well operated.

Same line up and rates and roster as we are familiar with.

If you've been to Henderson you will like Route 90 as it is basically the same operation. Just ask for your fave provider and likely she has made the move. Leanne, everyone's favourite, is at the new location. I saw her early in the week. I've been to the new location twice. Much more of a convenient location for me, and the same services as Henderson. You can find their ads on BP, CL and KJ. Key words in their ads are 5 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from downtown. They accept phone call appointments only.

• Like 6

Their ads are updated and deleted daily, but below is a link, if may or may not be active when you read it. We are not allowed to give a street address location on here. That being said, if you have a good arm like David Price, you could hit RRCC from the massage place.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beauty/winnipeg/saturday-shopping-got-you-tired/1123702201?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Rooms are fine, location is fine as well a little more convenient for me then the other one. Overall if you were ok with layout of last place you'd likely be ok with this one too. Very similar.

The move was based on the landlord on Henderson. The establishment moved on their own, and were not at all kicked out from Henderson establishment. For me, Henderson was a road trip, and now route 90 is a hop, skip n a jump

I really enjoyed Shawna, her finger nails were a nice touch! I have to check out their new location, is it true they only accept cash now?

• Like 1

Guest 123456789

Can someone give me details of how Leanne looks. Like a detailed description. She seems to be the fave. And if like to know thinner and young.

Guest Ne**6*

I'd like to know about Leanne too. Was trying to booked her the other day but no luck.

Can someone give me details of how Leanne looks. Like a detailed description. She seems to be the fave. And if like to know thinner and young.

Made the trip out to route 90 today. Not nearly as close for me as the old place but easy to get to. Leanne answered when I called and was lucky enough to book an hour with her. Same rates and rules as the old place. I've seen Leanne quite a few times but this was probably the best time I've had with her. I'm a big fan of the tease leading up to the end and she spent more time than usual teasing. Still my favorite and well worth making the trip to see her guys.

Went not too long ago, had a session with Leanne and it was fantastic. Great hands, very friendly. Always left happy.

Previous session was with Dixie at the old location had very long nails and overall kind of rough. Took away from the relaxation.

Additional Comments:

I should have also mentioned that Leanne is apparently leaving Route 90.

Not sure to where, but she'll be missed.

Went not too long ago, had a session with Leanne and it was fantastic. Great hands, very friendly. Always left happy.

Previous session was with Dixie at the old location had very long nails and overall kind of rough. Took away from the relaxation.

Additional Comments:

I should have also mentioned that Leanne is apparently leaving Route 90.

Not sure to where, but she'll be missed.

I tried to book one last appointment with Leanne before she left,but she was booked for the day.I hope this is just a short hiatus and she make's a return or even possibly go indy like Dawn and Tatianna.

Never been a fan of women with bolt ons but I had to make an exception with Leanne, she is really good looking and his very personable.

I tried to book one last appointment with Leanne before she left,but she was booked for the day.I hope this is just a short hiatus and she make's a return or even possibly go indy like Dawn and Tatianna.

Never been a fan of women with bolt ons but I had to make an exception with Leanne, she is really good looking and his very personable.

I called today and was informed Leanne would just be there every other Saturday and Sunday because of a new job, not entirely gone which is a good thing!

Anybody here have info about Ashley? A pm or reply would be much appreciated.

And with Dawn being indy as well.

Thanks!