Route 90 Massage

I can't recall if I ever saw Dixie at Henderson? I've seen Leanne, Brittney, and Susan (who isn't at the Route 90 location) along with another lady but I can't recall her name. What does Dixie look like?

Thank you.

Guest S***tgu**9

Dixie's about 5' 5'' , dirty blonde hair, natural breasts ...smiled a lot. small amount of scarring on her chest I recall (not from implants) not a stunner but her smile and attitude helps.

Dixie's about 5' 5'' , dirty blonde hair, natural breasts ...smiled a lot. small amount of scarring on her chest I recall (not from implants) not a stunner but her smile and attitude helps.
I agree, although I don't recall any scarring. I saw her recently. She's very friendly and accommodating. I will repeat.
  • Like 1

I called today and was informed Leanne would just be there every other Saturday and Sunday because of a new job, not entirely gone which is a good thing!

Anybody here have info about Ashley? A pm or reply would be much appreciated.

And with Dawn being indy as well.

Thanks!

Ashley is formally main/Henderson front desk girl

I heard she's young and hot? How's her performance?

Additional Comments:

Originally Posted by fukenfresh View Post

I called today and was informed Leanne would just be there every other Saturday and Sunday because of a new job, not entirely gone which is a good thing!

Anybody here have info about Ashley? A pm or reply would be much appreciated.

And with Dawn being indy as well.

Thanks!

Dawn is good but fair masagge, but nice time

ashley has a tattoo on her lower back, another on her wrist and one more but I can't quite remember where. decent massage with a good finish.

Keep trying ,think they are short staffed now that Shauna left and Leanne is only part time ..I called the other day and Dixie and Ashley were the only two working

Guest Ne**6*

Called up the other day and Leanne happened to be working due to another girl calling in sick. I quite enjoyed my massage with Leanne. She does an actual massage which is what I always look for. There was also no shortage on the entertainment aspect of the massage which left me smiling at the end.

Leanne is a good looking woman and has a very pleasant personality. I will definitely be going there again to meet the other ladies. Brittney was there when I went as well. She looks to be in her late 20s but I suspect also a good masseuse like Leanne. Very professional and courteous girls.

Guest Ne**6*

Worth a shot to check Caitlyn out. Best value in town. Just wish it was a nicer place.

Just wish it was a nicer place.
What's wrong with the place? I was there a couple of weeks ago. It's a well-kept, clean private house.

I just want to state on this thread that I have no affiliation with Route 90 Massage What So Ever. These are all independents and I have no business/personal ties with anyone working there.