Route 90 Massage

Guest S***tgu**9

can you post a link to their ad? didn't know they were back.

I have been to new location and it is nice...smaller rooms. Girls are great saw Dixie she does a nice massage with good teasing....happy finish.

Are you referring to a recent (withing the past week or 2) visit?

The current consensus is they are no longer around/located on Route 90.

Are they back at that location or did you see them elsewhere?

Thanks

I have been to new location and it is nice...smaller rooms. Girls are great saw Dixie she does a nice massage with good teasing....happy finish.

Is this a really late review/post? They've been gone for a few weeks now I think. Are they back? Can you reply here for some info or please pm me?

Yes, I would be interested in hearing about any details on where any of the ladies are working now too!

I'm tempted to go and visit Diamonds to see if I can find Ashley and Dixie there. I'd love to do a session with them where they would offer more than the standard "specials" at the old place. Has anyone been to Diamonds recently? I saw a lot of unflattering posts about the place from last year, have they improved? Feel free to PM me if you have some info.

Dixie and ashley are at diamonds under different names and are usually there during the day mon to fri. Diamonds is under new mange management and the atmosphere is a lot better then it's ever been. I was shocked how clean it is there now and all of the attendants are amazing now!!!

Do you know what Ashley's menu looks like? if its more than just massage?

It has to be at Diamonds.

Not sure if we are allowed to give out their names at Diamonds?? I never did have a massage with them before so not sure who to look for..could someone send me a PM if that is allowed? thanks

Doesn't if kind of defeat the purpose of this board if we are not allowed to give their names ? I would also like to know about these new girls at Diamonds...

Doesn't if kind of defeat the purpose of this board if we are not allowed to give their names ? I would also like to know about these new girls at Diamonds...

How come it is always one-posters that report there are new ladies?

Have to get into the city to find out for sure. Have not seen Kelly advertising and have not seen any indication that she is still at Diamonds.

While here, feel free to post who else would you recommend at diamonds! Along with (if permitted) the prices! Short/abbreviated names should be allowed...I think, yet unsure...

Do any of you guys know if Brittany works at Diamonds? I really miss her Rt90. Please pm me if you want. Thanks.

Posted via Mobile Device