Natalie - super sexy pixie

So I am in Whistler for a couple of days of hiking with the family - fortunately I have my own room across the hall :grin:. Feeling like I want some female companionship so I give Roxy's a call. Very pleasant lady on the phone. Asks me to call back a little later in the day so she can confirm 100% who will be available that night. Call back and she tells me about a couple of girls - she sells me on Natalie.

She arrives at my room on time. In walks in this super cute little brunette pixie spinner! :bddog: She gives me a big kiss and I love her all ready. She is full of energy. We settle the finances and it's off to the races! Great DFK. Our clothes are off very soon. She is so full of beans, we make a mess with the wine (ah well...that's what hotel cleaners are for).

She has a great little body - 5'3, 110 lbs maybe. Curly dark brown hair, freckles and great eyes.

She was really into it. The sex was fantastic. DATY, BBBJ and multiple positions. I was spent when she left. Look out for her. She may also be available in Vancouver.

Cheers.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.