Autumn Raine???

Good Day guys, as anyone seen Autumn Raine? I'm pretty sure she's the real deal. Twitter, website and email replies all seem legit. Just curious if anyone has any first hand experience.

Thanks

PM or reply here, whatever works for you.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest a**4*

Autumn is real and very beautiful and this lady I am going to meet one day I take it you are not from NFLD check her recommendations

Thanks alb49, yes I'm from Nfld and plan on meeting her tomorrow. Her recommendations are great

I'm sure it'll be an amazing experience!!

Wish me luck!!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Guest a**4*

You are welcome I too am from NFLD you guys have a beautiful and stunning lady there

Very Much the real thing... and you can take that from a guy who has had as you refer to it "1st Hand Experience".... wonderful lady... impeccable service... pictures are not just accurate but very very recent... I don't think any older than a few months and some brand new.

Autumn would clearly fit the description of an wonderful reputable Lyla companion... and beyond that a truly exceptional person who I have had the pleasure of spending time with many times in the last 6 months... if you have the opportunity to meet her before she leaves for her Christmas break I would encourage you to jump at the chance... or at the very least book something for the new year you will not be sorry.

Just my Opinion

• Like 1

Well ladies and gentleman I can say she is indeed very real. My first visit with her was in her home in early November. We had a fabulous time and she treated me to wonderful meals of scallops and the best cod in the world.

Fun and interesting discussions led to a plan to be in Halifax soon.

She has recently visited my home and left Halifax begging for more. Gee, we have what is now known as the " Halifax Directory". :icon_smile: Better get on it or you will miss out on January's visit.

There is lots more, but you know.... Ladies don't kiss and tell.

Find out for yourself.

• Like 1

I HIGHLY recommend Autumn. Aside ftom being stunning, she is intelligent, fun and utterly charming. If you plan to see anyone in St. John's, Autumn should be at the top of your list.

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Autumn in person, geography posing a challenge that I'm hoping a trip will overcome in the winter. She has been a lovely and generous correspondent however, and has impressed me as someone worth swimming rivers, climbing mountains and crossing deserts to meet.