Have you ever...

Guest st*****ens**ors

No, but I love the idea. The reverse would be fun too; arriving with a few grocery bags and making supper for a lovely lady while we chat and share a glass of wine.

Have you ever parachuted from a perfectly good airplane?

I have many times but it was 20 years ago.

Have you ever sneaked in at a drive in theater?

note (the young people here might not know what that is)lol

It was a long time ago but I certainly did sneak into the drive in...

Have you ever had sex at a drive in movie

Guest st*****ens**ors

One memorable time, yes! I think we made out through the entire first feature, bought fries and rootbeer floats at intermission and never watched a moment of the second film!

Have you ever written someone a love poem? Major bonus points if you dare to post it.

Oh my goodness, all the time back when I was a naive and overly romantic teenager. Thankfully no evidence exists. That I know of....

Have you ever danced with the devil under the pale moonlight? (joking, that's a reference to the old Batman flick with Jack Nicholas and Michael Keaton)

On a similarly innocent/romantic note: have you ever caught fireflies?

It was a long time ago but I certainly did sneak into the drive through...

Have you ever had sex at a drive through movie

Kinda had to chuckle. Lost my virginity at a Drive-in move. But may have been quick enough however to have been classed as a Drive-thru movie :p or just a commercial or Vignettes I suppose :-/

Ooops....Hijack.... Guess this was a game MyBad Carry on.

On a similarly innocent/romantic note: have you ever caught fireflies?

Many times, especially at dusk. We'd put them in mason jars with grass stalks and holes punched in the lids. In the morning we would let the survivors go free. So they could return to thier friends and family with stories of alien abduction.

Have you ever got it on with someone famous?

yes... Billy Squire... and *almost* david lee roth (I chickened out& left the party.... hehe he's kind of skeezy) and just to clarify.. NOT at the same time hehe

Have you ever been with someone you didn't 'really' want to.. but figured..."I'm here, why not?'

Have you ever been with someone you didn't 'really' want to.. but figured..."I'm here, why not?'

More times than I care to count. Back in the pre-Internet hobbying days. Every once in a while I was nicely surprised, but mostly it was a case of Oh well, what the hell! For me, sometimes even bad sex is better than no sex.

Have you ever "done it" while visiting with friend, but not with the friend?

yes.. yes I have <grin>

(and just as an aside.. bad sex is *neeeever* better than no sex...<shudder>...)

alright... hmmn.... have you ever done something.. anything.. that totally shook you up, made you nervous, scared... got you so totally outside yourself that when you were done.. you were 'different'... and looooved how it all turned out? <grin>

yes.. yes I have <grin>

(and just as an aside.. bad sex is *neeeever* better than no sex...<shudder>...)

alright... hmmn.... have you ever done something.. anything.. that totally shook you up, made you nervous, scared... got you so totally outside yourself that when you were done.. you were 'different'... and looooved how it all turned out? <grin>

yes I have... when i was 19 i saw my first sp just to see what it would be like, never been the same since.

Okay here it goes - have you ever had sex with a total stranger while on a tropical vacation where you probably shouldn't have....

I have ever had relations with someone on a tropical place/vacation.

(I've never traveled to a tropical place before)

Have you ever, took shots from a ladies belly button?

Guest st*****ens**ors

Once, many years ago at a university party, I drank (awkwardly, cause that's my style) a shot of tequila from a girl's belly button.

Have you ever had sex in a hammock?

I never had sex in a hammock and I would advice to avoid such neck breaking situation unless you both work at Cirque du Soleil LOLLL

Have you ever had sex in a movie theater?

yes sir... I have...... <grin>

(and a hammock, although awkward.... is entirely possible ;)... just sayin...)

have you ever..... had a sexual encounter in front of people, but they had no idea? (and yes, I have hehe)

Guest st*****ens**ors

Yes, hammock sex can be done, but it is tricky enough to involve a fair bit of laughing and rearranging. Maybe there are people out there who can manage it gracefully, but I'm not one of them!

And, to answer the question at hand, once. Ish. Neck deep in a lake with a lot of people on shore at a bonfire. I'm fairly sure it looked innocent on the surface, but below was becoming illicit.

Wow. That was a long time ago.

Have you ever suntanned at a nude beach?

Yes, I have... but more like enjoying the view rather than sun tanning, and wearing my swim trunks! :icon_wink:

Have you ever skinny dipped in a pool with a lovely lady and made love by the pool? (I have...! :icon_wink: )

yes.... yes I have.. been with AND been, the lovely lady ;)

...<grin>... have you ever, done anything (or had something done to you)... that was *highly inappropriate* <big grin> on a non-empty....form of public transportation?

<tee hee... I have> ;)

lol This is a great thread! Thanks for it. No I never had sex on public transit but I discovered that the guy who had been sitting next to me for about 10 mins was jerking off which was rather disturbing lol. He wasn't even looking at me... just kinda in his own world.

Have you ever engaged in sexual activity with someone really inappropriate in a very inappropriate/taboo place.?

So for partners Im talking;

your doctor/dentist/therapist

your teacher/student

a priest/nun

your boss/employee (not coworker because as much as we aren't supposed to I assume its rather common from what I hear lol)

friend of a family member

and for places Im talking:

a wedding

a funeral

a church (sorry if this question offends anyone, and no, I myself haven't)

at school

at work

Or anything along those lines. The question is about forbidden fruit in extremely taboo places. So fucking an old friend in a bar bathroom stall doesn't count. Can't wait to hear these answers!

hehe....well.... I can fill a few of those out with one shot <grin> and yeah, kinda loving this thread ;)

I had lovely times... with a DOCTOR, who was my BOSS... who also happened to be the HUSBAND OF A FRIEND of my friend... and we were at WORK ....and just as an fyi.. there are occasions where those stupid stirrups can be a lot of fun ;)

Have you ever enjoyed masturbating in a very public setting.. whether seen or not?

(swimming pool, gym, hot tub... locker room... clothing store...... park bench <grin>..)

or anything like that ...and not entirely sure you *weren't* caught? ;)

(mine was a hot tub in a local gym ;)

• Like 1

Never engaged in public masturbation. Somehow if a woman masturbates in public it's exotic and exciting. But if a man does it! They call SWAT. Closest I ever came was when I was paying for food at a fast food joint, that rhymes with Furger Bing. The cashier looked me right in the eye and said "Strip down, right in front", after the screaming died down I realized she was talking about my debit card!

Have you ever had more than one partner/playmate at the same time who were blood relatives? Sisters, brothers, parent and spawn? It happened to me, and no they were not twins.