First timer with MsManda

First timer here. I looked over a bunch of sites and I decided to take the plunge with the lovely MsManda.

She was very friendly, made me feel at ease, and was an expert. I was nervous as it was my first time with a SP, but we ended up having a good laugh and a good time.

I would recommend.

• Like 3

Welcome to the site.

You might want to post this under the "Nova Scotia Recommendations" heading, where you will find there is already a thread discussing MsManda. Other members will be looking there, rather than here, for recommendations.

Welcome to the site.

You might want to post this under the "Nova Scotia Recommendations" heading, where you will find there is already a thread discussing MsManda. Other members will be looking there, rather than here, for recommendations.

While I totally agree I think unfortunately as a new member I don't think he is able to post to the recommendation thread. He might be able to PM the MOD to see if it could be moved to the recommendation thread a a point.

• Like 1

Moderated accounts cannot post a "new recommendation", but they can add to an existing one.

I stand corrected...thanks Meaghan... so that make you Beautiful...Sexy and Smart... is that really fair to all the rest of us :)

• Like 1

My apologies! I'm new to forums and stuff. I'll make a thread there when I can.

No worries! No one is intending to sound critical - just trying to help a new member become acclimated. Welcome aboard.

• Like 2

My apologies! I'm new to forums and stuff. I'll make a thread there when I can.

I totally agree with Dread Pirate Roberts no apology needed we were all new here on the site at one time and it's all a learning experience at first.

• Like 1

Let me add my voice to the chorus is praise for MsManda. If you're looking for a hot, professional SP with a personality that totally puts you at ease, she's the one.

BD

• Like 4