Sign in to follow this  

A soft and sensual Dalliance returns this week to Regina.

GOOD DAY GENTS,

picture.php?albumid=10499&pictureid=70717

I'm so pleased to be back in Regina for a short visit! I cant wait to meet new and catch up with some old friends!! If we haven't met..allow me to share a bit about myself..

I'm a fun-loving down to earth kind of women with a true Zest for life. I have been described as intelligent, classy, quick witted and beautiful. Sensual and passionate by nature with a bit of devious humor!! You will find me relaxing and easy to get along with, patient and fun!..

I stand 5 7 without heels, sultry brown eyes and a light, soft mocha complexion, soft alluring curves and blessed with lovely long legs to wrap around you and soft kissable lips. A natural 36b-26-34 and 120lbs.

Our time together will be enjoyed mutually and will not be rushed or interrupted in any way. Safe fun and most of all discreetly!

I will be available to come and visit you at your place or hotel and a min of 4hrs notice will be required. I will be entertaining in a hotel on one of the days, please take a moment to read my schedule.

Wed Jan 12th.. outcall only. 3pm - 10pm.

Thurs Jan 13th. outcall only. 11am - 10pm.

Fri Jan 14th Incall only. 1pm -11pm.

Sat Jan 15th. outcall only. 11am -10pm. ( I may have incall depended on demand).

I will only be available these times gents, so I hope there's a time that suits your schedule that we can meet and play.

PLEASE NOTE... I will be requiring references from other ladys you have visited with or at least a posting history which includes a recommendation. If you are staying in a hotel i will require this info for my own safety and peace of mind...

Your real name the rooms in..

Rm number

Cell number

I will be calling the front desk to confirm your name and room number prior to arrival and will be asking the front desk to direct my call to your room so I can confirm and hear your sexy voice..he he. I'm sorry there will not be any exceptions to this!!.

I'm always dressed discreetly, always fresh and very punctual!! Please give me as much prebooking as you can so i can make arrangements for our time together.

Min booking time is 1hr outcall 250hr, includes travel to you within city limits.

Min booking time is 45min incall 200.

1hr incall 240.

These rates are no-neg, thank you gents.

Im so looking forward to meeting all of you clean, mature, respectfull gents! and to keeping warm in a fun way!!!

Please introduce yourself via PM.

OR,

[email protected]

to book the best time for you to get away for some R & R.

Xo,

Shelly Lane.

picture.php?albumid=10499&pictureid=70718picture.php?albumid=10499&pictureid=73842.picture.php?albumid=10499&pictureid=70711picture.php?albumid=10499&pictureid=70706picture.php?albumid=10499&pictureid=70713

Edited by Shelly Lane
Errors

Sign in to follow this