Independant Asian MP

Saw another thread that discussed same... Apparently quite good, however make sure to include breath taking Vivian in your research. Highly recommended.

• Like 1

Hi, Nevets: I have PMed you a message. Gina does provide great service, and got Slurp's seal of approval. You won't be sorry to meet her.

Thinking about trying Gina if as well. But Vivian is incredible. Definitely worth a visit.

Posted via Mobile Device

In my experience, and I have been with both Gina and Vivian, it depends very much on what you're looking for.

Vivian offers wonderful sensual massage - medium touch and then the most amazing light touch thing she does that I couldn't even begin to describe to you! It almost takes you to another world! Those who have had the pleasure of experiencing it know what I mean :) You owe it to yourself to feel it at least once in your lifetime :) Warning: You may become addicted, as I have.

For people who know Vivian - to have the chance to caress her lovely, petite body, her velvety skin and to feel her warmth - absolutely amazing!

Vivian always stays within MA rules and does not accept kissing on the lips and many other things. But she loves to look at you in the eyes and lets you caress her beautiful hair. And Vivian loves for you to look at her in her mirror and admire her, and the experience you're having as she massages you ;)

Vivian is someone special - a super attractive woman! Not to be missed!

Vivian is away for a few weeks now, but should be back toward the end of April.

In my experience, Gina is very different. Gina offers a very intense massage and a wide range of other options. Gina has some rave reviews here, and I would encourage you to check them out.

Again, it depends very much on what you're looking for. Two lovely ladies who offer very different services.

I very much look forward to seeing Vivian again when she returns :)

• Like 2

I visited Ottawa back in December, and was lucky enough to book Gina for outcall at my downtown hotel.

Like others said, she does a RMT style massage, which by itself was great, with a variety of options if you wish to partake, which I did with pleasure.

Very striking and classy lady.

Next time I'm in Ottawa will visit her Incall studio, which is better set up for the massage aspect.

Guys, a heads up that Gina is going on a vacation in about a month so if you have her on your TDL keep it in mind.

I stick with my previous comment that her massage is the best I've ever had, at least for my liking. I like a good hard massage and she delivers in spades. And the rest keeps getting better and better ..... Gina is my go to girl for many reasons! When I left yesterday all my aches were gone, can't say enough good things about this sweetheart.

• Like 2

To say that I was pleasantly surprised as Gina welcomed me in, is an understatement , I have followed her adds for some time and after seeing some very positive reviews I thought it was time for a visit. Gina I found to be a little younger and a very beautiful Asian woman than I had expected. Located in a nice condo downtown ,booking was simple. Gina's English is very good and carry's on a pleasant conversation. I never imagined such an intense rmt massage from top to bottom, she has been well trained and is very good at what she does , it was by far the best massage I have ever had, however I am by no means an expert, but it was a fantastic workout. Gina offers a array of options to finish the visit , something for everyone .

I look forward to seeing her again.

As mentioned earlier she is heading off on a holiday soon

I also have seen gina in the past. Really good massage. Nice finish. She is a very beautiful woman. I wonder what her service is like once she sees you a few times.

i have seen both...Gina is very nice lady and her massage is very different than the usual rub...getting walked on and kneed is pretty awesome especially since she knows how to do it which is important, you don't want your sciatic nerves crushed....Vivian is more a sensual type kind of lady, she gives a nice massage, deep tissue so the kinks get worked on...all in all it depends what you are looking for....

Also saw an amazing new girl today, wow what a stunner...smaller than i thought, but she was just amazing. Loved the eye contact, giggles, smile, soft hands, just....just...what can i say...i'm out of words, it was just.....lol.....my little secret....sorry...haha...just mind blowing...for lack of better words....i'll wager it will be even better next time around which will be sooner than i expected...

Also saw an amazing new girl today, wow what a stunner...smaller than i thought, but she was just amazing. Loved the eye contact, giggles, smile, soft hands, just....just...what can i say...i'm out of words, it was just.....lol.....my little secret....sorry...haha...just mind blowing...for lack of better words....i'll wager it will be even better next time around which will be sooner than i expected...

This is worthless without a name or link. Gloating without any info won't get you many brownie points. If she is that good a reco would be helping her a lot. And us.

• Like 6