"Clients who cum too fast"

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshht0nME1uPaetqpSyU

hahahah sorry I laughed way to hard at this :P :P But seriously though, who cares if he only paid for 30 minutes? If she was horny and he came too quick and he had a nice cock like she says, and she wanted more, she could have straight up told him to stay longer and that she wanted a round 2(or 3, or 4)? I don't think any man would turn down a legitimately horny girl and have issues with getting charged up again for her :P I've done it lol

Guest st*****ens**ors

Yeah, I think its fair to say that most men would overlook this small transgression of their time limit...

...and by overlook I mean leap back into bed grinning like a fool while their inner soundtrack hits the guitar solo bit from Bohemian Rhapsody!

That video was painfully awkward to watch. I disagree with her and agree on some parts. Who cares if the guy comes faster or quickly? It doesn't matter. For me, what matters are: They are comfortable, It's about them (I'm not asking for anything and they don't need to do anything for me but they always can), They are paying for the time and they don't have to stay for that amount of time

Those things matter to me, with many many other things. Some guys just need a release, some want the entire experience, some don't care about finishing. I am not there to judge them, most are embarrassed that they come fast, there isn't anything to feel embarrassed about. I always ask if they do, not in a judgement statement it only allows me to know so I make the experience longer for them. Hey, if they do more than once, why not? If that is only once or fifty times, does that matter, they are paying for the time.

I agree with her on the degrading comments, no one should call anyone crude insulting and disgusting words. I bet those who do, have seen a sex worker and are ashamed to admit it. Not a good way to hold themselves.

I accept quickies (15min) but not very often, I don't mind them, there is a purpose for them. I know not all my encounters will result in heightened endorphins or a release, which doesn't bother me at all. I don't complain about it. Sure, I comment on the experience after to myself, but I move on and shower, then I am doing my own thing.

If someone doesn't like something, then it's a learning experience not to sulk and complain about it. Clearly she doesn't like quickies and therefore it's a learning experience. I found her entire video full of herself, it was awkwardly painful and parts I was like, "should I be laughing?" but there's better ways to express yourself, calling and degrading men because they want a quickie and that you never got off is low. Then proceed on how they are handling their romantic lives when it's none of our business how they do or don't. We are sex workers, we can find another gentleman.

• Like 4

She makes bunch of videos like this, it's funny to watch. just from watching her videos you can see is a sex addict. I think she posts the videos more for attention and as a way to find more clients, but who knows lol I thought it was funny though because she was just judging him and it looks like she didn't mention any of this to him, and I agree with previous comments, some men do care about pleasuring the SP but sometimes they want to make it about themselves and that is totally fine because maybe they don't get to do that in their normal lives!

• Like 1

hahahahahahhaha <THUD! owfuck!>.......hahaha

(the THUD, was me falling off my chair, btw hehe)

a woman who complains about how nice it was when this man goes down on her... and stopped him.... and then complains about not cumming herself... HAHA two words for you twit...."SHADDUP!"

to have the nerve to insult someone (who is *paying you*) for not engaging in 'mutually satisfying experiences'... AND actually said that it is her time.. and NOT sex.. that she is paid for.. then again, I have to say shaaaadup! he paid her, for the time... what should it matter to him whether she cums or not <insert appropriate eye roll here please>...after all, as she said, it *isn't* the sex he is paying for lol

if a person is paying for a service such as this... sex/fantasy/kink/ release.... they are likely paying for the fact (at least in part), that they don't *have to care.... no 'responsibility' of a relationship (of the conventional sort).. no stress.. no expectations.. just enjoyment...to be doted on... pure and deliciously simple... I mean, really chick? pull your delusioned head out of your ass already ;)

she says she will only see men who 'care' about her... so my thought, is how will she find out if they do? is there a questionaire to fill out.. does she outright ask them? do they 'date' a while first so she can see where this may/not go? lol good gawd!!

and apparently won't see men who cum too fast... HA! I actually enjoyed the line about them 'taking responsibility for their erections' lol.. but when thinking about it... should she not be the one who takes responsibility for it? I mean, <grin> is that not what she should be expected to produce/ <wink>

and to go as far as calling someone a loser simply because they came too fast... wow.... I think a few lessons in edging.. for her.. may be in order <wink>.. not their fault if she has no idea wtf to do with what they are allowing her to play with ;)

(....and again... wonder how she finds out how 'fast' they are? does she ask? hehe)

....and mid-rant.. puts a shout out to her sister??!!! hahahaha, pardon my brashness here but.. fuuuck me! haha

the only 'authority' of anything she could possibly have... would be the unbelievably huge amount of crap spewing forth from her face lol

She lacks the grace, respect (for herself as well as others.), and general knowledge to be much of a success at this I think....

I am always one who certainly does appreciate self-confidence.. and a high value on one's self.. but when it only stems from a place where you have to demean/belittle or put down others.. it is just rather sad... it is not powerful... nor attractive...

Speaking as one who very much enjoys all aspects of what I do.. the pro-domme work, the massages.. the 'other menu'...and one who functions as what is referred to as a switch...(equally as comfortable as a dominant, and a submissive)I look at the whole thing, really, as an honor... someone has trusted me with their body... to pamper and pleasure them...to in fact, make even just that brief period of time in their day.. all about them... which definitely feeds the submissive side of me.. catering to precisely what the person requires/desires.... while having them rather vulnerable on my table.. <grin>.. certainly goes a long ways to pleasing the Domme in me... all while a main focus is on *them*... what they are in need of....how soon they cum... how many times... irrelevant... really... it is about pleasure.. and to that note, I do ask men who see me (women too, actually) if they tend to orgasm quickly, if they can more than once..if there are things during an encounter that they enjoy or DON'T like <grin>...or puuurhaps just something they might like to try... and this conversation takes place BEFORE the appointment...and let's me know,as the provider.. how I can cater the session to best benefit *them*... not me hehe although it has happened <grin>.. a most lovely and welcomed added bonus.... but certainly not a "requirement" LOL good grief!

and her drivel about how men over 40 are not 'hot enough' for her... hahaha she is going to starve with that attitude.. for sure!

I think puuuurhaps.. a different career choice may be in order.. something with a small room.. no other humans.. and maybe even duct tape across that crass little mouth... might be a muuuuch more appropriate work environment for her ;)

Although a sad little rant, from an unfortunately sad little woman.. I did find it entertaining.. so thank you for posting hehe I am in fact, sharing this with some domme/dom friends of mine who I also think may appreciate it's twisted humor ;)

totally made my day hehe

• Like 5

speaking as one of the endurance challenged.... I would say if that was me (and we didn't hear his side of things) that she was speaking of .... I wouldn't be looking to go back.. there was obviously no connection.

I will take some liberties and say that generally those that are aware of a shortcoming will do other things to make it less obvious. in some ways I hope that those with an itchy trigger finger could be better lovers.. as they will tend to focus less on themselves and more on their partner.

my 2 cents or the reaction in this thread.... yes she is a part of the generation me.... but if that is how she chooses to roll.. then so be it... I have certainly seen worse examples of self-centeredness out there.

• Like 1

oh my lord .... no words .... what a twit lol

I agree! If that's what he wanted to do, who is she to complain about it? She got paid. If she wants second, third or fourth rounds, she needs to find herself a person she can have fun with on her own time. That's what I do.

At least that way I will not put my expectations on a man who may or may not be looking for the same experience. We offer a service and for the most part, it is what the customer wants and of course within our limits and boundaries of what we are willing and/or not willing to offer. While in a perfect world, both parties should feel pleasured, sometimes this is not always the case. The customer should always come ( or should I say "cum" lol) first.

• Like 2

Guest S****r

I've posted another of this gal's videos which I am curious to see your reaction to, too. Check it out at http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=231296

She is quite the character with quite the following, it turns out!

In the meantime, without coming across as totally self-centered, I will say that I do see that it is a privilege to be able to only receive clients who are interested in the pleasure being mutual. I certainly still have clients whom I see regularly who have ED issues, etc., but because they also are the type who also receive great pleasure from giving me pleasure, then we both always go home happy. And on the occasions that I do happen to have someone come over who is only in it for a quickie, I am totally respectful with them and still give stellar attention to them while they are with me. I just choose to not have them back in the future. I don't feel I am running a catering service that is compelled to cater to any and all who are hungry. I think most girls do pick and choose whom they will see a second or more time. Everyone has their own criteria for those future visits. For some of us, it happens to include seeing me as a person and wanting to give me pleasure, also, rather than being simply a receiver of pleasure.

It would never enter my mind to complain to others about them though, especially in a public forum. But if her point was to catch attention, she certainly succeeded! lol

So those of you who do see me, now you have further affirmation that to me you have something special that makes me value being intimate with you. (not just your money)

Cheers!

xo

Edited by S****r
grammar