A Nervous Flutter, a Little Nibble; Kyra's Feb. & March availability

Beauty is whatever gives joy.

-Edna St. Vincent Millay

5463877468_5b48ab8f0e.jpg

There is something wonderful that happens when you meet someone for the first time, that nervous flutter in the stomach, how it slowly gives way to a few smiles, laughs and that first contact. It recaptures a feeling of youth, the uncertainty of self, the desire to connect with someone but not knowing exactly how to do so.

I used to believe that this feeling would go away with experience, that it would become 'old hat', a routine, but now I realize that it will not. That feeling is my desire to genuinely connect with someone, the nervousness is because I care about who I spend my time with, and because I know that sometimes I can stumble, while other times it comes together with such a perfection that I know it was not my doing but rather us. It is unpredictable and addictive.

Even the awkwardness of two people fumbling along has it's charms, at least to me... the conversations where we both start at once, "no you, please, no you", the moment where you both lean in for a kiss and turn your head the same direction bumping noses. These experiences are genuine, laughable, and while perhaps not the flawless date we all dream of, it is what brings me back to that fantastic little flutter again and again.

I enjoy this connection, it has always made being a companion desirable. I love spending time with someone that can laugh, that enjoys a leisurely date. Someone that enjoys a night on the town with a leggy brunette on their arm, or perhaps a champagne breakfast in bed.

Or maybe it's just the kind of morning where you nibble on a fruit plate, sip tea and bury ourselves under the duvet for a few hours, that's the thing, I'm easy and hopefully you are too!

4769454070_57d7c56e97.jpg

I am available in Toronto from Feb. 22-25, and will return March 6-12, 24-29 if you would like to arrange a date in that time please reach out to me at the email below. As always I am also happy to arrange a fly-me-to-you travel date, as well as offering my Conference Package to gents that are always on the go. Please visit my website for details.

I look forward to meeting you soon!

[email protected]

http://www.ABenePlacito.com

CaLUizRW0AAVSo0.jpg

A recent candid, posted on my Twitter @KyraGraves

Availability outside Toronto:

Washington, DC Feb. 26-27

Cincinnati, OH Feb. 29-March 1

Columbus, OH March 1 (evening) -2

Cleveland, OH March 3-4

Halifax, NS March 20-22

• Like 1