Skylar @ Angels/Paradise

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Guest **spo**

I had a chance to see Skylar at Angels Touch the other day (this is a different Skylar then the one that used to work at Vibe). I had seen her pictures online on the website and they caught my eye.

I arrived, paid my room fee and was shown to the room. A quick shower and she entered. She does offer showers for 2, but I opted to shower alone at the beginning of the session.

What I saw when I got outta the shower was a beautiful young woman, who was wearing some rather sexy lingerie. She has a beautiful lean body. She tells me she practices Yoga!

We conversed for a few minutes to get acquainted with each other. She is a little bit shy at first, but that quickly went away and we had some laughs.

On to the table now. Her massage was relaxing; it was pure bliss! I had a great time full of smiles, laughs, and a great finish to boot!

At the conclusion of the session she showered with me and gave me a good lathering down. Vice versa as well :) We continued to talk about our interests and some of our current pursuits, it was interesting.

I left leaving very happy and relaxed.

She is a great girl, with a good head on her shoulders. So I do indeed recommend!

I saw Skylar today at Paradise Spa although she does alternate between there and Angel's Touch.

I was initially having second thoughts as I had spent the evening binging on House of Cards season 4 and was feeling tired by late morning. I put that aside though as I had not been to PS since they renovated and I have generally had good experiences there. Actually always have.

Had a nice introduction with Skylar where we chatted a bit, kissed some and decided we best get naked.

Massage and body slides were very enjoyable and the finish was about as good as it gets for me. ....clean up in aisle 4

A nice soapy shower together and I was ready to tackle that sunny day with a big smile.

Skylar has a nice relaxed manner that builds up over the session and knows just how to get a tired little fella up and at 'em.

Definitely would like to see her again.

I had the pleasure of visiting this great girl.

She is amazing in all the ways one could think of. Sensual, perfect height, beautiful and very accommodating. :)

Do yourself a favour and book this great girl now, you will not regret it!

This is my first review but I was compelled to write this.

I have seen many reviews that give an enumerated, action filled adventure of activities. I think these are great and I'm sure serve a purpose such as showing particular boundaries or setting a stage for excitement.

But for me, I'm much more interested in how a session makes me feel than what we do specifically. I've had MA sessions where I felt nothing, and got nothing out of it, regardless of what did or didn't happen.

With Skylar, I'm compelled to say I certainly feel something. She has an incredible body and incredibly piercing eyes that show me she is focused on making sure our session is relaxing, enticing and exactly what both of us need.

While I'm sure it would be better for my schedule to keep her to myself - I want to share this to ensure other know of the great opportunity that can be had here, to ensure Skylar's career in this industry is everything she needs it to be.

Booking with her will sure to bring a smile to your day!

I've been a LYLA member for some time but never posted. Also have been curious and checking out people but rarely have an opportunity to actually visit and enjoy the talented people here. Skylar was just the person to pull me out of my shell a couple weeks ago on both those fronts.

Friendly, gorgeous, inviting and the right amount of naughty she made an hour slip by far too quickly. But wow, was it ever fun.

Her massage skills were amazing, she was fun to talk to and she let me have some fun doing some reverse massage as well. I look forward to seeing Skylar again some time soon.

I saw Skylar few weeks ago for a first MA experience in last 3 years and I do not regret my choice.

While waiting for her, there was this little voice in my head complaining and asking why I was there. That voice probably remembers past experiences that was not so great.

However, as soon the door open, that voice shut-up. She probably realize she can compete with such beauty.

The atmosphere was relaxed, sensual and friendly. Want to know how it feels for an hour with Skylar? Sit back, relax, read the Reco and let your imagination do the rest. In my case, I was incredibly surprised that the reality was beyond my imagination. Will I repeat? I just readjust my monthly budget :smile:.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.