Red heads in Ottawa

Guest S***dst***

Annika is indeed one of the great redheads.

She has, however, moved to montreal and mostly retired.

Guest a**4*

FoxyMandy is a beautiful redhead but I have not seen an ad from her ln a long time did she also retire

The Lovely Catherine St. Claire (her handle here is cat). She's a wonderful natural read head but there are many reasons to spend time with her.

I've met her many times over the years. She's wonderful company and NEVER fails to surprise!!

• Like 2

Annika is indeed one of the great redheads.

She has, however, moved to montreal and mostly retired.

Does Annika still come to Ottawa ?

As previously mentioned you can't go wrong with Naughty Natalie (Natalie Wood). She is a lovely and very sexy redhead.

• Like 1

For MAs, Daisy at Angel's Touch and Rose and Tessa at Brass are all natural redheads. Hope at Brass has nice auburn hair as well. We're really quite blessed by so many great redheads.

• Like 2

For MAs, Daisy at Angel's Touch and Rose and Tessa at Brass are all natural redheads. Hope at Brass has nice auburn hair as well. We're really quite blessed by so many great redheads.

Was going to say, not many MA redheads left in Ottawa. I've met Daisy (long ago) and Tessa. Since I love redheads, should probably meet up with Rose one time soon.

I noticed that some of the posts are a little old. Does anybody have anything new to add? I'm looking for a natural freckled face red head SP.

I noticed that some of the posts are a little old. Does anybody have anything new to add? I'm looking for a natural freckled face red head SP.

Daisy Dukes is one of, if not, the only natural redhead with freckles working as an SP in Ottawa at the moment. Most out there right now are not natural red heads. I know Ren at Brass Club is a real read head, and I look forward to meeting her one time soon.

• Like 2