Super sweet asian girl - Lani 0409

Had a great time with this lovely lady at a by Pearson airport, room was decent and shower/towel + amenities all courteously provided. Booking was very easy through email and although there was a bit of a delay from my lobby arrival to en-suite entry it was a simple mistake that was quickly remedied by a wonderful engagement. Very cute GND type of girl, very sexy and curvy body with pierced nipples which I really like. Great conversationalist, she recently got the travel bug so we bonded over adventure stories - its always nice being able to sit back and lounge with a glass of wine while getting better acquainted, especially since it was out first encounter. She seems like a very intelligent and well spoken woman with a good head on her shoulders, but she definitely understands and respects the game. I don't do play by plays anymore as with all encounters chemistry and connection can make all the difference between a mediocre experience and something totally next level, I'm happy to say mine was closer to the latter and I look forward to our next engagement.

Thanks a bunch babe, you totally made my week ;)

http://yourgflani.tumblr.com