The Bresties! (The best breast awards)

I was thinking... mrgreen760 started the "Breasts : )" thread, and bailey summer of Winnipeg started the "Best Nipples" thread... both of which are really terrific threads... But it'd be nice to have a thread to celebrate "the best breasts on the planet (or at least on cerb)" - like Cato's "Best bums on the planet (or at least on cerb)" - but for breasts!

Breasts are just so nice... big ones, small ones, perky ones, round ones - all of 'em!... Man! Breasts are simply wonderful... and there are SOOOO MANY lovely ladies here on CERB with absolutely beautiful breasts...

Anyhow, I'd like to propose the "Bresties" - the awards for the best of the breasts.

I'd like to first nominate the Lovely Dorinda for a Bresty. I'm really loving her new album - so incredibly hot!!! - and check out her mucho wonderific puppy pair! Mmm, mmm!

picture.php?albumid=2258&pictureid=14277

I'd also like to nominate misadventure, Veronica Sway - a Bresty for you!

picture.php?albumid=667&pictureid=10131

Megforfun - phenomenal!!! Two Bresties for you!

picture.php?albumid=1516&pictureid=9335

...and Kyra.Graves - so perfect! Just beautiful! Definitely deserving of a Bresty.

picture.php?albumid=257&pictureid=4034

I could go on and on... there so many to choose from here...

ok.....I say all women get a "Breasties" award.....they are all amazing......

It does not matter the size..shape....color...texture..real...fake....

It is all subjective......each man has his own idea of the perfect breast.....

in my opinion........they are all perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!:boobies:

• Like 3

I was thinking... mrgreen760 started the "Breasts : )" thread, and bailey summer of Winnipeg started the "Best Nipples" thread... both of which are really terrific threads... But it'd be nice to have a thread to celebrate "the best breasts on the planet (or at least on cerb)" - like Cato's "Best bums on the planet (or at least on cerb)" - but for breasts!

Breasts are just so nice... big ones, small ones, perky ones, round ones - all of 'em!... Man! Breasts are simply wonderful... and there are SOOOO MANY lovely ladies here on CERB with absolutely beautiful breasts...

Anyhow, I'd like to propose the "Bresties" - the awards for the best of the breasts.

I'd like to first nominate the Lovely Dorinda for a Bresty. I'm really loving her new album - so incredibly hot!!! - and check out her mucho wonderific puppy pair! Mmm, mmm!

picture.php?albumid=2258&pictureid=14277

Wow Doll! I'm prouder than punch that you let me lead this train that I am sure will be a lonnnnngggg one! Thank you, and my "Puppies" say Woof Woof!!! :boobies:

• Like 1

Thank you, Dorinda, for your suggestion. I think it's a great idea.

My own contribution to this thread is a link to what I consider (strictly from my own subjective point of view, and with no implied value judgement of others LOL) as one of the best albums on cerb, Kayla's from Hands from Heaven. I wouldn't know which of these gorgeous women to nominate, though I've had the (intense) pleasure of meeting Megan from HfH, and she's among my great favs.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=1592

I really love these breasts, I know I have been around both OF them so many times:mrgreen:

Cleo Catra's natural breasts:boobies: Yeah!

picture.php?albumid=2223&pictureid=14015

Agreed, Don, and she seems like a lot of fun, judging from her posts and pm's.

I really love these breasts, I know I have been around both OF them so many times:mrgreen:

Cleo Catra's natural breasts:boobies: Yeah!

picture.php?albumid=2223&pictureid=14015

I'm also a big fan of Cleo's amazing breasts. :bowdown: