When are you most aroused?

Well for me it's a daily struggle, however early morning or late hours I'm just *moist* lol...

So I'd love to know when are you horny! Chime in when your feeling most aroused..

I'll start its 9:04pm Halifax time & I'm wet!

Yourself?

• Like 5

Guest st*****ens**ors

Umm...wow?

First thing in the morning. And also late in the evening. And also, unpredictably, at intervals through the day. And night. Ok, pretty much whenever.

Did you really anticipate a coherent response after your initial post?

As soon as I wake. I've even caught myself half awake grinding, realize what I'm doing and require reinforcement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I'm a morning person also and I'm aroused until a bit after supper time. I have been late at night too if I'm not too tired. You know what they say "sex is the breakfast of champions" and I am a champion.

When I think of my lovely ladies......my ATF's or someone I have just met, and have had a good time with.

Now. ..... and now..... and now. ;)

Seriously though. Mornings and afternoons I probably get my most intense cravings. Oh, afternoon delight! (Your ear worm for the day! )

I'm a well rested early morning person. I'm most turned on when i'm partially asleep though. mostly because i stop overthinking things and i actually enjoy the moment more. It's the moment between falling from light sleep into deep sleep. Not the easiest time to set up an encounter for :P

• Like 1

Guest S****r

Morning.......afternoon.....evening......at night.....

It's all good!

I'm with Summer...the mood can hit whenever, wherever and sometimes for strange and wonderful reasons. Sometimes it's just "there" and flairs to life with very little provocation. Just because you're perceived as a sweet pussycat doesn't mean there isn't a lion inside waiting to roar!

When I have a connection with ano attractive woman, when I wake up, and around 5:30. Oh, and when the moon is full, a full moon seems to be an aphrodisiac