Massage with benefits for her

This may be beyond the scope of MA, but I'll anyways.

I'd live to have a MA, and when comes to time for the grand final, she would position herself so that my tongue could...we'll I'm sure get the drift. Just to be perfectly clear, I'm not looking for �� or �� at all. I just like dining at the Y.

Plus, I find that if making them happy (with previous patners) they them to try a sync the climax, which usually mean extra pressure for me!

• Like 1

No, i really want a good massage, just like please as I get pleased.

Not looking to receive full service or ���� service, but do want to give ���� pleasure at the end of the massage

I get many requests for what you are asking. There is a clear line between massage and companionship. Many don't understand the difference. Maybe this would enlighten the difference...

A massage is just a massage with you know, an explosive ending. Possibly some touching is allowed and certain areas.

Companionship is you know the more intimate things that a massage wouldn't provide. You have more things you could do.

There is a difference between them.

It's like when you go in to see your car doctor, you need your oil checked, it's X amount and X amount of time. Then you need your tires switched, it's a different service, very different than an oil change and is most likely a different price and time. You wouldn't want to oil your tires or put tires in your oil thing in your car, would you? There is a difference in service.

What you are asking it's SP services.

It's like making a list and sorting out the different things, organizing things into sections. This is basically the same thing. (that is probably a terrible analogy)

Guest S****r

Any SP who offers massage will be happy to do this, I would imagine.

However, not everyone operates with a menu as mentioned above. Many of us charge the same rate for everything, as it is the time we are charging for, not the particular act. If we only sit and chat or if we swing from the chandeliers, it is the same price, as it is by the time.