Guest st*****ens**ors

I'm fairly certain she's legit, if for no other reason than my inability to imagine anyone writing THAT MUCH to perpetuate a scam.

Personally I'd have no interest in a two or three hour session that was scripted down to two minute intervals, by a provider who insists that she knows exactly what you want even though your significant other, every other provider, and in fact you yourself, do not.

However it's possible that such an offer is precisely what floats your boat. My guess is that she provides exactly what she describes.

Can someone please summarize the huge long novel on her site? I didn't have the energy to read the whole thing. I assume someone here must did and can tell me what she was trying to say in there in few sentences.

Thanks in advance.

Guest st*****ens**ors
Can someone please summarize the huge long novel on her site? I didn't have the energy to read the whole thing. I assume someone here must did and can tell me what she was trying to say in there in few sentences.

Thanks in advance.

Fairly certain I just did.

She's legit! Her ad is long winded but the services are accurate. Certainly not appealing to all, but to the discerning guy who wants what she describes, I highly recommend!!

can someone please summarize the huge long novel on her site? I didn't have the energy to read the whole thing. I assume someone here must did and can tell me what she was trying to say in there in few sentences.

Thanks in advance.

tl:dr.....

Three days later - I was finally able to finish reading the website.

She seems to feel that by critiquing how others provide their services (quite like comparing someone who does not enjoy what they do and has no redeeming qualities) to herself as the only person out there that provides a quality service. It is a shame. However, I suspect that she has a valid point in that she does provide a unique service that might not be offered in her area.

Instead of saying "I would never pay that", why not try and see if this is a service you might enjoy? There is a video towards the end that she uses to show a similar service.

For those that would like to try something new, you might want to check her out. I've never met her, have no need to advertise her, however, there seems to be some interest, so instead of critiquing her rates or length of her website, check her out.

Let us know.

• Like 1

I'm fairly certain she's legit.

Why would she use a picture taken from a lingerie catalogue?

Surely being legit requires using your own picture in an ad.

Maybe it is a prank, but I am not spending three hundred to find out.

Guest st*****ens**ors
Why would she use a picture taken from a lingerie catalogue?

Surely being legit requires using your own picture in an ad.

Maybe it is a prank, but I am not spending three hundred to find out.

Apologies. There was so much to read I forgot to check the one image.

I saw the ad and wrote on monday. I get a response on tuesday.We exchange some info and we've set up a time and date. I got photos more than alright.She agree. A few days later,I sent an email the night before at 8pm.Again no response.

The weekend came nothing e her back in the morning, near 1hr and 1/2hr.I got nothing.Where am I suppose to go? So I took a gamble and went to ��.10mins til suppose to meet.Nada , silch.The time past and went. I was really disappointed.

I called someone else and texted and found another who willing to accept my time and bills.

I saw the ad and wrote on monday. I get a response on tuesday.We exchange some info and we've set up a time and date. I got photos more than alright.She agree. A few days later,I sent an email the night before at 8pm.Again no response.

The weekend came nothing e her back in the morning, near 1hr and 1/2hr.I got nothing.Where am I suppose to go? So I took a gamble and went to ��.10mins til suppose to meet.Nada , silch.The time past and went. I was really disappointed.

I called someone else and texted and found another who willing to accept my time and bills.

So there's this section from her lengthy website:

My session is timed to the minute! I watch the clocks carefully so I know where I should be every minute. Have you ever watched a football or basketball game? The clock is a huge, huge factor in those sports. In football, the center must hike the football to the quarterback within 25 seconds; if he is just 1 second late, a penalty is assessed. In basketball, the team must make a shot at the basket within 24 seconds; if the team is just 1 second late, the ball is taken away and given to the opposing team. I am a bit like that: I watch the seconds go by so I know when to move from one part to the next part.

So what happened? Did the clock get thrown out the car window on the way to Winnipeg? Guess you'll have to assess her a time wasting penalty, LOL!

Saw her last week. After reading her website I thought I would try a 2 hour session. She is a very attractive older woman with an easy going manor. If you are boob lovers, you will love what she brings to the table.

Massage was light and used no oil (I prefer oil) and very relaxing. All in all, 2 hours being pampered.. I was also able to stretch boundaries and have some fun:)

• Like 1

Made arrangements to meet on March 17 well she never showed up ,Spent 2 hours waiting and calling , And yes she sent 3 pic s of her to me looked okay, Don t think she is the 1 in her profile pic .. The shot of her in 1 pic I seen was not a match for her profile pic. Saved 2 bills I guess ..Won t try her again.

So there's this section from her lengthy website:

My session is timed to the minute! I watch the clocks carefully so I know where I should be every minute. Have you ever watched a football or basketball game? The clock is a huge, huge factor in those sports. In football, the center must hike the football to the quarterback within 25 seconds; if he is just 1 second late, a penalty is assessed. In basketball, the team must make a shot at the basket within 24 seconds; if the team is just 1 second late, the ball is taken away and given to the opposing team. I am a bit like that: I watch the seconds go by so I know when to move from one part to the next part.

So what happened? Did the clock get thrown out the car window on the way to Winnipeg? Guess you'll have to assess her a time wasting penalty, LOL!

.....Oh my! hahahahahahha<THUD! owf*ck>hahahahahahaha

<ahem> ok.. I'm fine now <grin> I don't know what this novel website is, but also don't know how is it possible to really enjoy what one is doing when they are so busy obsessing about the time going by? and to keep her strange analogy of basketball... it is not the players who are watching the clock.. they are too busy *involved* with/in the game... I think I'll stay a 'player' rather than try to be a ref ;)

• Like 2

looks like her add is back in the Winnipeg section, any takers? If i lived closer to the Peg I think I would give her a try, thing is if I drive that far and get stood up then I am scrambling to find another date and I have had it where it just doesn't work out.