Had Katrina on my radar for a while. Used to go by the name of Nikky (Sweet Nikky), but it appears there is another Nikky, so she asked me to ensure this entry was separate to avoid confusion.

She is a bit more plain Jane in person than on the lovely picture, but still, a very pretty lady, svelte, blonde, energetic, and super friendly. A nice lady from across the river.

The action was superb and very open minded. A few restrictions, like LFK only and no CIM, but everything else above is on the menu, with extras at reasonable prices (if you feel interested in Aegian travel).

She greeted me with a hug. We proceeded to undress lie down on the bed, where Katrina provided an excellent BBBJ. I then went for DATY and DATO, and while i was licking her, i probed her lovely starfish with my digit, with a beautiful orgasmic finale.

As i thought I could deliver at least 2 shipments, i asked if the first could be delivered facially, which she happily agreed to allow on her chiny chin chin, with a smile. (Did your friend noticed the little mess?)

We rested a bit and she tried to get Mr. Happy alive again, but unfortunately, it didnt. But she is a good conversionalist, intelligent, obviously there for making money doing what you enjoy: sex!

Next time Katrina, I'll keep the facial delivery for the end, and take advantage of the optional trip to greece (such a lovely little butt).

Agency Pink Kitty
I would visit again
Agency Pink Kitty

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.