Does knowing a provider's age make a difference to you?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Does knowing a provider's age make a difference to you?

• Yes, I only meet with providers who give their age.
    • No, knowing the provider's age is indifferent to me.

For the past days I have been reading some of the discussions here to learn from them. I found a couple of discussions on age but not on the information I'm looking for unless I missed it.

It's known and somewhat evident that the majority of us need to alter or keep to ourselves some of the information given in here in order to maintain our real identity private. I also realize how much one shares is a personal choice but there's also a trend in some information especially for service providers and when it comes to age, the age advertised or shared isn't always the person's real age so how important this really is for customers? Is giving an age bracket acceptable or is it really that important to know a number? I've noticed ladies who share an exact age or some that just give an age range, does specific age matter or does having an idea suffice?

• Like 1

Well for me, and speaking only for me, if a lady gives an age range that would be fine...say for example early thirties, late thirties and so on

It is honest without being detailed. Now if someone, just as a hypothetical example who is in her late forties said she's early twenties, well that is fudging it quite a bit :-)

BTW and this is just my opinion, and based on my experience and preference, there is nothing unattractive about how old you are...I've seen ladies from almost every age category in this lifestyle from mid twenties to early fifties, but the ladies I see the most are in their thirties and forties. I guess despite what advertising tells ladies, not all men are looking for ladies who are in their early twenties (hope that is worded right) Another way to put it, there is not one ideal woman who is the ideal age for every client out there.

Hope that part made sense

RG

• Like 6

Thank you Roamingguy. I agree with you that attraction goes beyond age it's for discretion that I would probably feel more comfortable giving an age range instead of my exact age. I'm not old enough like to be concerned about that ;)

• Like 1

Using the youngest age you can pass for would work for me. Telling me you are one age and looking much older or younger would erode the trust somewhat.

• Like 2

I'm ok with with just reading "In my 20's. 30's, 40's, 50's". The age doesn't really influence my decision. I agree with roaminguy, not all men are looking for women in their 20's.

I've seen ladies in all the different age ranges as well and it all has been great :)

• Like 3

Well I'm not going to vote in poll b/c neither answer is correct for me. I like to know a ladies range because I much prefer ladies at least over 30.

• Like 4

Guest Prufrock Cummings

A range is fine with me. I just need to know the minimum, i.e. over 25 and upward.

Guest st*****ens**ors

I agree with Prufrock; a minimum age matters to me, but otherwise a general age range is just fine. I've met women both significantly older and younger than myself that I've found attractive, but expectation matters. If I think I'm meeting a lovely 45 year old woman, and do, I'll be happy. If, however, I think I am meeting a 24 year old and encounter someone a decade older, I'll feel deceived, which isn't a great start to a friendship.

Tomorrow . It seems my opinion is always wrong . But AHEM, I have lots to say .

Stay tuned until tomorrow or the next day and I can't wait to discuss. :biggrin:

I am remote with little service in my CB home.

• Like 1

I personally prefer spending my time with mature woman rather than college girls. An accurate age isn't important to me, but a general idea does help me.

• Like 1

I use age as part of my screening so it is the first question I ask the gentlemen who write to me...

In my ads I write that I prefer mature men as I aim at 40 and up,ok,35 if the gentleman is black because I have a weakness for them lol

But I lost count of 20 something who writes telling they are very mature...

I do mean calendar mature...

Myself I specify my age and I do age every year,it was funny this year because after I changed my age I got a message from a gentleman questioning how come my previous ad I was 44 and now 45...hum,because it was my B-day?

I know some providers do not age at all and I find it weird.

Next year I admit I think I am going to change to late 40 because 45 is fine but I dread 46...

You could vote for option 1? You liking to know age range equals to you only seeing providers who disclose their age. I'm sorry I didn't add 'and if their age happens to be 30+' as a choice.

Well I'm not going to vote in poll b/c neither answer is correct for me. I like to know a ladies range because I much prefer ladies at least over 30.

It does not matter exact age is provided or age range. It should be just close to reality.

I used to have 30+ age cut but changed it to 29+. From my observations for years, 29 is the longest lasting provider's age :-)

• Like 2

It would not stop me from seeing someone if the age is not indicated, but I prefer to know the age range of the sp I'm going to see.

This is a tough question to answer but I took the second choice because I will judge a lady on her maturity and not the age that she is. Keep in mind that there are small chances that I will see a girl that is or look like she is 18-24 because I have tried it before and it was often a wham-bam thank you sir now please get out and don't take a shower or cuddle and talk.

I'm not putting all the ladies that are young in that bracket, only if I did not read any of their ads or recommendations will I not see them. Also we men are very visual and we seem to go for what attract us so a picture is worth a thousand words.

• Like 1

Keep in mind that there are small chances that I will see a girl that is or look like she is 18-24 because I have tried it before and it was often a wham-bam thank you sir now please get out and don't take a shower or cuddle and talk.

I've had similar experiences with the younger ladies which is why I like to at least see an approximate age. Many assume that all men want the 18 to 24 age range but that is not always the case. (At least not with me.) I find a bit of maturity can go a long way in enhancing the experience. I know these are generalizations and as such there are always exceptions but I am just speaking from personal experience.

I voted Yes but like others have said it's more a general idea of the age range that I care about. I've had great experiences with ladies younger and older. I just like to have a reasonable idea of what to expect when the door opens.

• Like 1

I believe a lot of issues on this board teeter fantasy and reality. Its a very fine line there is nothing wrong with mixing the two.

In my opinion linear age is quite unimportant as long as someone said its not unbelievable or 20 years difference. I believe most people are attracted to the personality, what we say, when and how.

I remember a time when Ms Catherine St. Claire of Ottawa did not post photos with her ads. I had always read her posts and creative ads and I really can't recall wondering what she looked like. I just knew I was terribly interested in her opinions etc. I did not see her until we met face to face and yes she is beautiful but I liked her already so her look ( or age ) had no bearing on anything .

Its the same with age. Some men like every age group and see them all. Some are comfortable with a certain age. As long as when they arrive and that age they are seeking opens the door everyone is happy.

• Like 7

Knowing the range is important for me. I've seen ladies between 20-40 and have had great experiences with the ones that were more accurate in advertising their true age. I make my choice depending on what fantasy I am looking for that particular day. Sometimes I feel like being a college kid and be with someone young but sometimes I want someone older to match my age so it depends on my mood.

Unfortunately I think your question is just too narrow... for me age is important as I tend to connect better I think with ladies over 30 but I have seen ladies younger and older. I don't need to know their exact age so in most cases a general range is fine but I think the reason for not providing the exact age is important... if it's for privacy reasons but the range stated accurately reflects the lady's real age and appearance fine but if the reason for giving a range is to misinform and leave an impression that they are older or younger then they really are then I have concerns with that... honest communication for me is extremely important... it does not mean a lady has to share her personal information just that what she does share should not be misleading.

Just my Opinion

• Like 1

Maturity matters to me. Age... not so much. There is some correlation, but less than the casual observer might expect...

• Like 1

With younger SP their looks, flexibility, hotness factor and interests.

With mature SP their experience,your experience, new fetishes and interests.

I prefer the young side, but age is too young are in experience or.won't do this and that without extras.The mature one are still in the game for decades is like doing you're mother.Or an aunt.

Reminds me I was seeing a season body rub artists and her ad with her friend. She was going to tell me her age.I repeatedly said, " I don't want to hear it." I left happy or otherwise, left deflated.

Later I saw her friend afterwards a few blocks away.She was also mature and had variety of skills that still etch in my memory after 4 years.She has a fit body like a30 yr old for a mature masseuse.