An Early Riser; Kyra visits Halifax March 20-22

An Early Riser?

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who only dream at night.

-Edgar Allen Poe

whitewindow.jpg

I am an early riser; I love waking slowly with the morning sun streaming through the windows, warming the room, lingering under a crisp white duvet while a blanket of fresh snow covers the world outside. I love watching the sun rise, people run off to work, while I take my time in a nice hot shower, a fluffy robe covering my naked and still wet body, it all comes together to make the morning special, memorable and inviting.

whiteseat.jpg

I am available in downtown Halifax from March 20-22. I would love to spend some time with someone that is like minded, someone that would enjoy relaxing in a room lit only by candles and the early morning sun, where the smell of fresh brewed coffee fills the air and we nibble a little fresh fruit prepared by the hotel; where tasting and teasing are our only plans. An early morning indulgence where we can focus on each other and all the wonderful pleasures that surround us.

If this is you, if this sounds like a morning you would enjoy the company of a mature, intelligent and beautiful companion please let me know. I am a tall redhead in her mid-thirties with a sensual and passionate personality. If you enjoy candle lit mornings with leggy, blue-eyed beauties send me an email, I would enjoy hearing from you!