Dog's vs Cat's

My gosh, if I could have a farm of Aminals, I would. Always, have a soft spot, for Fur Babies.

Had one and only Dog...She was my Best Friend. She lived a Wonderful, loving life, of 16.5 years old...Her name was "Mandy".. I calked her "Mandy Girl"...Broke my Heart. Although, I will get another, in time. 

For Now.... I have 2 Cats, both Female,and actually are "Mother & Daughter". They are both Beautiful Girls,My Baby Girls (I call them... Lol). Both are Spoiled,Have their way,and are loving. Names are "Mama/Oreo"and "Baby/Cloe".. Knows both of their names.. But most times.. I say Mama and Baby.. 

They will only eat 1 Certain type of Dry Food,1 Certain Kind Can Food (Gravy Lovers),and 1 Kind of Treats.. But they are worth it. 

Pets are great company, and proven Health Benefits... .. 

My Baby Girls.. I call them... 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, katie said:

My gosh, if I could have a farm of Aminals, I would. Always, have a soft spot, for Fur Babies.

Had one and only Dog...She was my Best Friend. She lived a Wonderful, loving life, of 16.5 years old...Her name was "Mandy".. I calked her "Mandy Girl"...Broke my Heart. Although, I will get another, in time. 

For Now.... I have 2 Cats, both Female,and actually are "Mother & Daughter". They are both Beautiful Girls,My Baby Girls (I call them... Lol). Both are Spoiled,Have their way,and are loving. Names are "Mama/Oreo"and "Baby/Cloe".. Knows both of their names.. But most times.. I say Mama and Baby.. 

They will only eat 1 Certain type of Dry Food,1 Certain Kind Can Food (Gravy Lovers),and 1 Kind of Treats.. But they are worth it. 

Pets are great company, and proven Health Benefits... .. 

My Baby Girls.. I call them... 

I'm sorry I am a Dog person at heart Katie..... But a little pussy now and then is good too.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ice4fun said:

I'm sorry I am a Dog person at heart Katie..... But a little pussy now and then is good too.

Dogs are wonderful too but, I'm thinking Pussy Rules.... 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ice4fun said:

Might just be a coincidence but is that a winner dog.... ?  

You know what, your Right....Haha.. Too funny ...Smarty Pants 😏

1 minute ago, Greenteal said:

54692dc31178e.jpg

Make all the fun of Dogs that you want but just remember the dog is the one who always has a bone

2 minutes ago, Ice4fun said:

Make all the fun of Dogs that you want but just remember the dog is the one who always has a bone

tenor.png

Cat...Well Beatrix's Idiosyncrasy (just one of them)

When I adopted Beatrix I got her a automatic food dispenser and automatic water dispenser.  She likes eating her food from the food dispenser.  But she hated the water dispenser, so much so she'd drop food pieces in the dish portion so the water would turn gross and Dad would give her a bowl of water instead.  Turns out she'll only drink water from a bowl, not a dispenser.  Conversely (I tested my theory) she won't eat food from a dish, it has to come from a dispenser.  And the reservoir has to have food in it.

To top it off she takes things (like business cards given to me in junk mail, or bottle caps or pencils etc...anything she can turn into a toy) She'll carry them in her mouth to the (clean) water dish and drop them in.  Then she sits by the dish meowing for a clean bowl of water...up to me to remove what she put in LOL

A rambling about my dumb feline

RG 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1