Sign in to follow this  

Happy

Happy is a Chinese girl in her mid twenties. Her agency advertise on CL. Standard booking procedure. I made an hour appointment.

Happy greeted me at the door and we proceed immediately to the bed room. We start off with a quick shower. This gave me the opportunity to explore her small frame. Just the type of girl I was in the mood for - short, petite but with a great pair of breasts. She paid close attention to cock, giving it a good washing. After playing in the shower for the next couple of minutes, we went to the bed.

She started by kissing my lips then proceed down my body, to the nipples, then to the stomach and ending in a BBBJ. She showed her expertise with good eye contact and great hand and mouth action. I then reciprocate her hard work with some light french kissing and some DATY. She responded with the appropriate moans and groans. For the remaining hour, we covered different positions before collapsing in a sweaty mess in each other's arms.

End the session with a quick shower and a peck on the cheek when I head out the door. Another nice girl but she is also here for only a short time.

Agency OAF
I would visit again
Agency OAF
I would visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this