Cynthia from CL

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

I recently saw Sabrina from CL based on the recommendations of the members here, so I thought I would go give her friend Cynthia a try too since the experience was so good.

Usually you go in to the session expecting the girl to look half as hot as the picture (especially when it comes to CL), but this was not the case here! She has a smokin hot body and an infectious smile. She is very pretty and has that friendly girl next door look (with a killer body). It was definitely a pleasant surprise as she actually looks a lot better that her pics on CL, which are already pretty good.

I won't get into details but she is open minded and the rates were very reasonable. Her and Sabrina are two very sexy young girls, so check them out while you can!

• Like 1

Welcome to cerb, Cynthia. It's good to have you with us.

Hoping to see more of you.

I've seen Cynthia twice now and have enjoyed myself immensely both visits.

She is a very attractive brunette with big brown eyes and a bright smile. Our first meeting, I was apprehensive and her manner on the phone set me at ease immediately so I didn't hesitate to book.

The hotel rooms she uses are very clean and upscale, with little clutter and personal affects so it's welcoming and relaxing. Both visits wasted little time to getting naked and exploring each other. I'll hold onto the details but say that it was a great time... and I look forward to seeing her again sometime.

If you're good to her, she won't let you down. ;-)

I had the great fortune of spending some real quality time with this smart beautiful lady recently,wow. Giddy up gorgeous or what!! Big smiling brown eyes and an ass So firm you could bounce quarters off of all day! She is very soft and sensual and focused on providing you with pretty much exactly what you want or need :).

While visiting I met her very cute friend Sabrina, who I plan to visit as well and maybe even partake in a duo if my old heart can take it ! Cynthia is sure to put a smile on your face, would I steer you guys wrong now ?

Yes, I rewarded myself for my hard work by spending some joyful time with Cynthia too this afternoon. I dropped by Barbs for a short while to get myself hot first.

She is a very intelligent and friendly young lady. Though some restrictions (on DFK and Digits but may be YMMV), however I had the best DATY in weeks if not months and she was very receptive of that (so I got my most favorite service and that was one of the best). Emotional aspects of GFE was in full presence too. She has both inner and outer beauties. Thanks Cynthia for the good time.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

After a big thumbs up from the Cowboy I decided to spend a little time with Cynthia. I have to say that I will never question Cowboy Kenny's recommendations in the future. He was dead on when he told me Cynthia was someone special.

1. She is drop dead gorgeous. Her smile is perfect and inviting. She has the most amazing body I've ever had the pleasure of touching, kissing.....

2. Her outer beauty is only half of the experience. She is so natural, kind, giving and REAL....you never get the feeling she is putting on a show. She loves to laugh and immediately puts you at ease.

3. I have never, never, never had such an amazing time DATY as I've had with Cynthia. She is very responsive and tastes like the sweetest honey...

4. There are no words to describe her PERFECT ass......and I really mean PERFECT....

5. She encompasses every quality that men, and I'm sure some women, find irresistible.

6. I don't have the rep as the Cowboy, Cato, etc...but please believe me on this one...she is not to be missed.....

Treat her like a queen........you will not be disappointed...

Thank you so much Cynthia for bringing me the ultimate happiness....

Oh Cowboy Kenny.... I can read in-between the lines. You have enjoyed yourself a and had a GREAT time. Many thanks for that low-keyed recommendation. Now I have to follow your path since you have always given great advice !!

So It's my first reco ever, and I almost didnt write it because i wanted to keep cynthia all for myself XD

However, i love her so much, i'll write this reco for her so that she could get more customers which would make her happier i guess.

Ok lets go straight on the action.

I might as well call her the Wicked, because her Bj skill had some strong force of dark magic that quickly made me posssed.

She OWNED it and she Possesed me. I felt as if she took my soul.. i would've done anything she asked.. It was that good ..

ok sorry guys I changed my mind. i'm ganna stop telling now because i dont want her to be too busy for me. I'll just say that shes a must see.

Thanks for your time with me Cynthia.

Sincerely Tommy Feb4th Fri

She is one cute girl. I wanted to see her for quite awhile and finally had the chance. First looking at her she has this exotic european look and her hair is slightly redish. Cute. She started with a few "getting to know you kisses" and it was easy to get naked and jump into more. She has that girlfriend quality that is warm and fuzzy but when it gets down to it, she is hot. Great natural body and really good BBBJ. I would have been satisfied to finish with that but the FS was really good, I really like it slow sometimes just feeling the sensation, slowly with longer thrusts, it was really intimate. I plan to see her again. She is fun, cute and sexy. Almost forgot great bum. I picked that photo because she shows her bum well. You could bounce pennies off it while they last.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.