Yes haven't seen there add lately either hope Sue is still going would miss her she is one of the best...

I understand Shu may be difficult to book so I think she is recommending new girl Krystal. Have seen her a few times and sessions were pretty good. I understand there are lots of options available .

tried texting Shu today for an appt. with her and she finally replied back that she is on holiday till this Saturday..

I know Shu has been on Holidays the last little while.

I think she is refering people to the new girl so she can work less.

If you see Krystall she says Shu is her boss lol.

I've been booking appts with Sue for the past few years. I have seen her in the last month as well. Great massage as always. Yes, it seems that she is not as available as she has been in the past, but I am always able to arrange a massage, if not that day, then the next.

I have an appointment with Shu tomorrow. I was texting with new girlEmily who gave me a choice of her or shu. Anyone tried emily yet? She says she is younger but doesnt know how to massage.. That is her text verbatim lol

I haven't seen her yet.

I guess you'll have to "show her the ropes". Let us know how it goes.

Krystal has been very good - I've seen her a few times. She has a nice light touch. I hope Emily is another great addition to Southpointe.

Nope never heard of her...Shu does have a new girl that does massage she went by the nameof Krystal...unles she has changed hernamelol.

You will have to ask Shu tomorrow and let us know.

So Shu gave a decent service as alway. I asked her about the new girl Emily and she said she was just learning how to massage. She said she is about 20. I might have to give her a go. If anyone else does before me I would appreciate some comments.

Anybody seen new girl Emily , I gather Krystal is booked fully in spite of varying reviews. Let's hope Shu trains new girl better .

Texted early yesterday, got a reply in an hour that nothing was available until today. So...seemed fairly normal.

Agreed. Everything is business as usual. Sue and Krystal are the only two working there, now. I had a massage with Sue on the weekend. Always time well spent.

Was there last week. Saw a younger girl not sure her name. Massage was done upstairs which seemed weird, thought she was taking me to her bedroom lol. Decent massage and left happy.

• Like 1

The many new places opening in the last year have grabbed a lot of the attention and discussion while the more long-standing places that just continue on without change in staff and are "business as usual", not as much to say and don't get mentioned as much. That's particularly true when there's some drama or unusual happenings at places.

For me Krystal killed this place. For a while there it was hard to get Shu, and Krystal's massage technique was so repetitive it would irritate the skin. Then they raised their pricing from $40 to $50 and there was no longer any reason to even try. Though Shu was always good. I'd still recommend Shu but Krystal? Unless somethings changed I wouldn't recommend. Make sure you're getting Shu if you go.