I used to be a regular of Krystal’s but got turned off by her reaction to the tip she was getting.

$60 isn’t bad for nothing special.

some days she was happy, some days it felt like she thought she deserved $200.

IMHO Krystall has always been about the money and not the service. Seen her twice in the beginning wont repeat. I will give her that she has not a bad rack

someone saw Krystal from this place recently? How is she doing ? Good idea to visit her again ?  Ragards!

One of the girl told me Chinese guy infront says he is a doctor keeps most of the tips. Maybe that’s why the girls are not interested in providing good service. I avoid this place if I can. Nothing special here. Hailey is good though but heard she is not a regular there anymore. 

There was this short period, about the same time Crystal turned up and Tiff had left that Shu had a couple girls come through but not last long. I think one used the name Cassie. I think I tried a few times to get her but she worked very erratically. Don't think I ever actually got to see her. But my memory is shit. Even if I do remember correctly, who knows if its the same girl. 

About a month or so back someone said she had two new girls. I tried to book after hearing it but at the time I tried only Krystal was available. No idea if the info was accurate. No idea if they're still there. 

2 minutes ago, Thanos said:

It's still there but they seem to be on the down low..same staff last I checked in with some other hobbyists 

Staff List ??

2 hours ago, bowtie said:

Staff List ??

Good question. 

Same as before from what I am hearing. Krystal, Shu, and one other but unknown name. Auntie type from what I hear. 

Texted Shu last week but could not arrange anything. Seems she is only taking limited appointments. Have not heard if Krystal still working but no recent ads on K board. Anyone seen her recently??