I'm glad to hear that. Its been a long time since I've used Southpoint, and they had been my go too for quite some time. I saw Krystal the first couple days she'd been there (probably about a year ago), then saw her two more times probably about a month apart. Sounds like she's gotten better with experience. Maybe I'll revisit.

I highly recommend her as she has become my go to, for a stress reliever.

I love going to see Shu. She gets so into it.

However Crystal and another new girl are awful. So mechanical and just a garbage massage.

I haven't been back for a while.

With a couple of places annoyingly spamming many ads per day, it's gotten hard to spot anything. In the past, wasnt Kijiji actively trying to remove duplicate ads, doesn't seem like it now.

I think you are right , Shu has been around a long time and is one of the best !

She knows how to keep her regulars happy ! And coming back for more !!

This is probably one of the few places I haven't tried. Anyone highly recommend over the other options out there?

Stopped by today for the first time. Not sure the lady's name who gave me the massage but she was pretty cute. Had a couple jokes with eachother and she gave a very good massage.. But literally just that, regular massage. Still - one of the better ones I've had in awhile.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Lately when I have gone here, I have occasionally met a younger lady.  (I usually make my appointment with the older ladies)

Anyway, after my last meeting with her, I was left with the impression her rates were different than what I had become accostomed to.

I am looking for someone who may be acquainted with her and could share "proper" rates and services she provides.  I most definately wish to meet with her again

Please PM me as I am eager to re-book

Edited by MBMedic

I presume you are referring to Krystal and yes her rates are different from older lady . Have not seen her recently but understand it’s all about the $$$.

Saw Shu a handful of times back when it was 40. Massage with Shu was always great and well worth the price. Decided to try a couple months back at raised price and got Krystal. Same as previous posts in this thread, her massage started out great but got kind of repetitive, almost irritating around the end. Was indirectly offered extras but declined. Would repeat if I'm able to get an appointment with Shu, but still undecided if I'd return for Krystal. Overall, still a reliable place for a last minute booking.

Anyone visited recently ??? I understand Shu may be reducing her hours . Maybe she will be hiring someone new - hope so !!!