Yes just 2...some times it may be confusing as there is Sur and the other woman goes by the names Tiffany and some times Anna.

Guest jay87234
Yes just 2...some times it may be confusing as there is Sur and the other woman goes by the names Tiffany and some times Anna.

Sounds like they just make up fake names! Lol

On a recent visit Anna confirmed for me that there are only the two working there. I had asked. Anna is Tiffany. Shu once told me her name was Susan. She pronunciated it very clearly, Sue-San.

Translating your name from a foreign tongue to English can lead to many variations. Maybe "Tiffany" is a close equivalent to the pronunciation in her native language. Maybe Annie is a contraction of Tiff annie. Maybe Shu has adopted an anglicised version in Susan.

Whatever the reasons, it certainly isn't the reason any other SP makes a name change, to avoid bad reviews/reputation.

Tiffany--aka--anna--- gives good strong hand massage as with sur lighter relaxation massage

Tiffany aka Anna has left South Point and is doing massages a couple of minutes away in her own home. Not sure what happened between her and Shu but she started this Jan. 12

Tiffany aka Anna has left South Point and is doing massages a couple of minutes away in her own home. Not sure what happened between her and Shu but she started this Jan. 12

That explains an exchange I had with her back in early December. She was very very adamant that she wanted me to have 'her' number. Not the two listed in the ad.

I wonder if Shu will bring someone else in being that there are two massage rooms there my guess would be she would.

I found Shu could work on problem areas more like RMT qualified attendant and if she knows you have a problem area she is eager to make it better. She must have some training in massage therapy. But Tiffany (Tiff-Annie) has a better body. Interesting comment that she is working out of her own place but where is she advertising? Her English has never been very good and Shu handled the phone calls when they worked together cuz Tiff was difficult to understand.

Anyone seen Tiffany at new location, maybe she has hired someone to take bookings etc who has better English ? Hopefully Shu will replace her with some new talent.

Hi guys this is my first post , so please give me a little slack .

Any info on Tiffany and her new operation? Also does anyone know if Shu is hiring any help ? Thanks

• Like 1

Ive been to south point once. I think i saw shu. Older asian lady. Cant beat the prive for that massage. Have not seen tiffany but curious as to how she compares with lady at bambu?

Anyone seen Tiffany at new location, maybe she has hired someone to take bookings etc who has better English ? Hopefully Shu will replace her with some new talent.

Got out to see Tiffany recently. Same service as when she was at Shu's place, no change there. Table is a little on the lumpy side. Otherwise her new place is clean and comfortable. No sign of anyone else living there. No shoes no books left out. Oddly looked empty.

I did ask about Shu and inquired on if there were problems there but Tiffany assured me they were still the best of friends.

For those that asked, her place is only a few blocks from Shu's. Two minute drive maybe if even that.

Have been away but have heard Shu offering excellent services etc as she usedtoo, maybe worried about competion from Anna/Tiffany so has upped her game. Anyone visited recently?

saw Shu last Thursday and had no problems with contact,just texted like usual..as for the session itself was as good as always..maybe she was just tired of the scene for a while and has got re-energized lately..will try and see her again as soon as I can

• Like 1

I have noticed not many ads for southpointe recently ( not like it used to be)

plus its very hard to get hold of shu , Is this place still going ?