Ms. Emily Marie

I just saw Emily Marie a few hours ago, and I think I am going to have difficulty reviewing the session and how I feel about it. There are few women that I have a hard time doing a review for, in fact there have been only two so far and Emily is one such lady. Some experiences seem to go beyond the use of words to explain and that is how I feel at this moment. However, I will do my best to review my time with her this morning.

Every so often a young lady comes along that has a natural talent for this business and excels at what she does. She has the physical attributes, the personality, the emotional fortitude, drive and game play that is needed to become well known and liked. The right marketing, regular visits and a little luck can turn a good or great SP into a well known and respected SP and Emily Marie may be such a girl. Although she is fairly new, about a year, I think she may have the raw talent that could make her into an extraordinary GFE SP. She has looks and skills that will help her excel and may someday be a girl that is fondly remembered by many guys.

Emily Marie is a GFE SP, and IMHO provides a real and very sensual Girlfriend Experience, at least she did for me. Her presence or aura, her touch, her ability to read me and to get inside my head, to make it feel that we had known each other for years, when in reality, we had only just met. I think only a very few women have the ability to take a GFE session and turn it into an experience that is remembered for a very long time. I have only found this twice before and it was with well respected and liked GFE girls that have both since become favourites. The sessions only get better with time and the experience and connection grows with each encounter. It may not be like this for every guy, but it is certainly the way that I felt after spending time with Emily Marie. I cannot say for certain that this will happen for every guy, but this was my experience. I only hope that she continues to tour so that I can further enjoy her charms.

Ms. Emily Marie came to my attention on her first visit to Alberta and I was unable to see her due to prior commitments on my part. I could tell from her postings and other?s reviews that Emily was not a standard issue SP, but rather a young lady with an extraordinary aura about her and had some serious hotness.

A fellow pooner saw Emily on her first visit and sent me a PM advising me that this was a lady that I should see. As we like the same kind of girls and I respect his opinion, I decided that on her next visit, I would make sure to book. Soon enough I got some dates that she was visiting Red Deer, so I sent Emily a PM and shortly received a PM in reply confirming my date and time which was an early morning session. I sent a clothing request for our time together and Emily had no problems with that. With the date and time booked I found myself checking often to see how long it was until she arrived. As the time drew near, we exchanged a few more PM?s to confirm some details with my anticipation building.

This morning I arrived at Emily?s central incall and made a call for the final destination which she gave me. A quick trip up and down the hallway I went, making sure to say ?Good Morning!? to the cleaning staff as I went by them. I always try to give some good karma when I can as I feel that it comes back to you in some fashion. I was feeling some good karma and a bit of nervousness as I approached the incall and quietly knocked. It seemed to take a long time for the latch on the door to open, but I think that was more my anticipation than anything.

The door opened, our eyes met, I smiled and Ms. Emily beckoned me inside and as the door opened wider, ?I was in like Flynn?. Door closed and I was very warmly greeted by Miss Emily Marie with a pretty face, great smile, her hands on my arms, chest and finally wrapped around me with an affectionate hug and a very nice kiss and I noted the scent of vanilla, which increased my desire. She then led me to the boudoir where I could see her better and I found Miss Emily Marie to be a very sexy young lady with a yummy, curvy body, a pretty face and great attitude.

She has bright, sparkling eyes and a warm smile which were the first things I noticed after our embrace. In the light I could see that she was dressed exactly the way that I wanted and she looked HOT, HOT, HOT! She was wearing black lace thong panties and a black see through baby-doll with sheer black stockings and black shoes. I am sure that I was momentarily stunned at how wonderful she looked in that sexy lingerie. Ms. Emily Marie is not a spinner as can be seen in her pictures, but she is rather a healthy and curvy girl with a very nice body and a delicious derriere. She is just over 5? tall, long brownish curly hair, she has amazing olive skin, smallish, natural, breasts, thin waist, curvy hips and a seriously yummy ass. Have a look at her pictures and you can see, but I think Emily is one of these girls that her pictures do not do her justice and she is quite a bit more beautiful than her pictures allow.

We chatted briefly and Emily offered me a nice beverage, which I accepted and we chatted more to get to know each other better and all the while she kept very close to me (YMMV). I soon found out that Emily is a great kisser and enjoys the practice (YMMV). We chatted more, while we fondled, stroked and kissed each other. Before the main fun started, we took care of the business end of things so that everyone was comfortable and at ease. More kissing, did I mention that she likes to kiss, well she does and she is a very good kisser......mmmmmmmm. Much touching and fondling was happening while we chatted and soon I was being disrobed by Emily and greatly enjoying her style. Emily has an amazing ass and yummy breasts IMHO and I fondled both as much as I could while we were together.

I will be discrete in describing the next part. I will tell you that Emily can pick up on small details in conversation and your actions and use them in a session for maximum effect. I think it is called being intuitive and she has that ability and it adds lots to a session. Emily is a versatile young lady and while everything is safe GFE, she seems to enjoy what she does and was very much an active participant as well as offering some alternatives to explore.

Some acronyms that apply are LFK, BLS, CBJ, HJ, CG, toys, doggy, mish. and everything with Emily is safe. I found Emily Marie to be responsive, both to my desires and my efforts. I must say that Emily was a perfect fit for me in doggy. Once she was in position and I was in place it was a pretty amazing feeling. I really enjoyed her in this position, and seems that she enjoyed it as well. She was in the moment during our time together and I received lots of eye contact, smiling and hands on during our ?play time?. Emily did work me hard during our time together and by the time we were finished I felt like I had just run a marathon, sweating and exhausted, but very happy.

When we were finished we chatted for a while and got to know each other a bit more. Found out we had some near meetings in the past. We discussed future encounters and scenarios and I will be looking forward those. Emily was very open to my ideas and was interested and as well proposed one or two of her own that were of interest to me and I would love to explore all of those.

Had a very nice shower and more chatting and kissing with Emily and very much hands on for both of us, which I really like. I could have easily stayed there much longer and enjoyed her charms, but it was beyond time to go and so with a final hug, kiss and I squeezed a handful of that ass and I was out the door and soon back on the streets.

Something that Ms. Emily Marie is not aware of is that she was my birthday treat to myself this year. She is a girl that I might not normally see, but having experienced her enthusiastic charms and efforts, I will surely be seeing her in the future. I look forward to seeing her talents and abilities evolve in the future and of course enjoying her yummy kissing talent, her perky natural breasts and that delicious derriere.

While Emily may not be ?the girl? for every guy, there rarely is a girl that suits every man. If you are into a petite, curvy girl with small, natural breasts and a yummy behind that has a great attitude and some good skills, she might be your girl.

All of the above is my experience and your?s will not be the same. IMHO, what you get in a session is a result of your research and personal connection with each girl. The more effort you put into doing research and building a connection with a girl, the more likely you will have a great session. Make sure you shower, shave, wear clean clothes, be on time and phone when you are supposed to phone. Communicate by whichever method your SP likes to use. Make sure you are polite and friendly always, greet your lady with a smile and enthusiasm and a small gift would be good as well. The more comfortable and safe your SP feels with you, the greater your chances of a great session.

Additional Comments:

I have edited my original review by adding in the third paragraph. I knew I forgot something yesterday when I posted the review, but could not think of what it was. This morning I remembered and wrote up my thoughts and added the above mentioned.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Just thought I would drop a note to any Alberta guys (and gals) that might be interested in seeing Ms. Emily Marie. She will be here the first part of February for your pleasure.

Edmonton: February 8th 3pm ? 15th 11am

Red Deer: February 15th 3pm ? 17th 11am

Calgary: February 17th 3pm ? 23th 1pm

Early January, I found out that Ms Emily Marie was going to be in Red Deer during the second week of February. I contacted Emily and set up an appointment to see her with great ease. As the weeks passed, I found that I would be in Edmonton the same time as Emily was ending her time there and coming to Red Deer. Having seen Emily previously and knowing that we had a very nice rapport and a wonderful session previously, I inquired with Emily if she and Missy might be interested in coming to Red Deer with me. I got a reply from Emily advising that she and Missy were interested and we made arrangements to meet.

Picked Emily up at her Edmonton incall and I have to say that I was greatly impressed with the location, it was beyond very nice, this young lady has great taste and class. Met Emily and we gathered her belongings and loaded everything up. Emily and Missy got in and we were soon on our way to Red Deer. On the way we had a few stops to make and we were soon at her Red Deer incall. I have to say that Missy is a very nice and well behaved companion for Emily. I got to see Emily and Missy interact during our time together and I was quite impressed at how well behaved Missy was and the great relationship they have together. Got Emily and Missy settled into her incall and in a short while Emily was ready to play.

Looks Emily is a shorter, petite, curvy girl with longer, golden curly hair, a pretty face, nice brown eyes and a great smile. Always dressed to impress, sexy and hot.

Attitude Warm greeting and aways a smile, Emily is personable, friendly and provides an impressive GFE attitude.

Service A very safe GFE with enthusiasm, a good effort, was there to please.

Summary Emily is an attractive, petite girl with a sexy, curvy body. A natural beauty that projects a warm, friendly attitude. She is provides a safe GFE and gives a good effort with enthusiasm.

Edited by namssa

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.