Kylie Jane

Avg. of 8 Recommendations

I have had the opportunity to see this Beautiful Lady twice now. Both times were an awesome experience. I would see her more often but unfortunately her incall location is very close to my house :)

If you havent seen her yet do it. You will not regret.

• Like 1

I had the privilege to meet Kylie Jane last night. Very easy to book an appointment with her. She is super easy going and can spark up a great conversation. I must say she is a very passionate kisser and a great cuddler. I won't get into the juicy details, but fella's she is definitely a must see beautiful lady. I'll definitely go and visit her soon again, hopefully sooner! :)

Kudos Kylie

• Like 1

I have to say this was a great experience. Photos were 100% accurate and more. The care provided was fantastic. Def recommend and would repeat.

Much has been written about Kylie, and I'm pleased to add my confirmation of everything written here.

Her photos are completely accurate, but they fail to convey her delightful personality.

The messages we exchanged were clear, both here and by text message. Quick responses during 'normal' hours is to be anticipated based on my experience.

Her in-call location is a local hotel, but it was an easy location to get to, and a nice safe environment.

When she opened the door to me, it was a smiling face and a warm open invitation that greeted me. I will not 'tell tales out of school' about any of the details, that's a matter that you're best off experiencing in person yourself.

I will state that I left with a smile, and that it is my intent to be a returning customer, when finances and schedules align!

• Like 1

I finally had the pleasure of seeing Kylie Jane a few days ago. She more than lived up to her reputation and I was so glad to have made the decision to see her. You get a nice cozy, comfortable environment and she puts you at ease immediately. The location is very convenient. I felt like I had known her for ages, like an old friend.

The communication with her prior to the date was very easy. She replies in a timely manner and there were no hassles whatsoever in arranging a date.

Kylie is very accommodating and I suspect that the word "No" is not in her dictionary. Let's just say that all my fantasies and expectations were fulfilled and I left with a big satisfied smile.

To anyone thinking of seeing Kylie - I say - go ahead. You will be happy you did.

• Like 1

I met Kylie yesterday and she was absolutely fantastic. I was new to everything, but Kylie took her time with me and made it an experience worthwhile. I could not recommend her enough. She is kind, beautiful, sensual and great at keeping a conversation. For anyone thinking of seeing her, do not be afraid to ask her to do something; she loves to please you. Overall, I had a perfect time with her and will have to see her again. Until next time...

I have been away , from the SP world for a little while and decided that i would try Kylie. Based on what was said she seemed very interesting.

Well gentlemen this lady is a PRO. She has it all and then some. I was relaxed,entertained and satisfied. I will be returning ASAP.

Fantastic, Sensual, Sexy and Sultry.

These are the words I would use to describe this beauty!

ZERO hesitation, go see her, you will NOT be disappointed!

• Like 1

Saw Kylie for the second time a few months ago and it was even better than the first time. Don't know what to add that's not already been said other than if you haven't seen her you're missing out!

• Like 1

I hesitated for a long time in writing this. I felt I could not say more than what has already been said about Kylie Jane!  I am totally new to this "hobby"(recently widowed) so I was nervous, shy and hesitant about contacting anyone. And more so after two failed attempts. But after reading the information about Kylie Jane and reading the reviews I decided to text her. She informed me that she was on her vacation for the holidays and when she would be back.. So I contacted her then and set up a time for our first meeting. I was pleased. I lived a good distance away from Halifax but her location was easy to find, lots of parking. I was both excited and nervous when I knocked on her door. She greeted me with the most beautiful smile I ever saw then a hug and a kiss. Me shaking in my shoes the whole time. We talked for a while so she got to know some about me. She quickly knew how to make feel more comfortable and less nervous about my visit. She is so understanding and eager to do the right things for you. We soon got to the intimate part of my visit and I totally enjoyed! The time was up way too fast. She never looked at the clock and did not seem to worry about it but I did.

I never looked back after this first visit. I was back for her next incall day and have been visiting her regularly since. I find that when I am with her I become totally immersed in the moment. Her room becomes my world and nothing else outside the door matters. The length of my visits are getting longer but yet time just flies by. She gets to know me and I get to know her and our intimate time seems so much more gratifying. I have a lot of appreciation, respect and admiration for Kylie Jane which she deserves. I have not sought the company of another provider (except on one special occasion) nor do I intend to even though she never discourages me from doing so. I hope to be able to continue seeing Kylie Jane for along time. She is well worth it. Got to be good to a classy lady like Kylie. I will be seeing her many more times yet

• Like 1

Yesterday, June 6, was a wet and very rainy day! So on the spur of the moment I decided to contact Kylie Jane to see if she was able to see me in the afternoon> I usually pre-book my visits. It was an incall day for her. She texted me back and to my delight we were able to set up a visit. Best decision I made that day! Just to walk in her room and see this bright, smiling woman looking at you is enough to lift anyone's spirit. When you see her golden hair, her sparkling blue eyes, the hour glass shape of a beautiful woman with all the right curves, then you know it will be a great afternoon. She has a body that you just want to keep looking at!!! We always have great discussions and our physical intimacy is the greatest. She seems to know my needs and always does her utmost to please me. What a great lady to spend time with. Never enough time

• Like 1

I've had the opportunity to see Kylie a couple of times, and I'm definitely glad I did. Booking was easy and painless. Her incall location is in a convenient part of the city, easy to find, and very clean. As others here have said, Kylie is quite beautiful, sensual, and a great conversationalist. Our conversation flowed naturally, and she had me feeling at ease in no time. She seems like an incredibly sweet and genuine person.

Both of my visits had me leaving with a giant smile on my face. She definitely knows what she's doing, and she oozes enthusiasm. She was also very passionate during my visits. I would strongly recommend this lovely lady's company to others.  

• Like 1

I have had the pleasure of visiting Kylie Jane again this afternoon> Only this time it was in a duo visit with DirtyblondeStephanie. ! This was my second in a duo visit with these two ladies. Being new to the hobby I had approached the first with all kinds of baggage on my mind. But it had not taken very long for Kylie and Stephanie to make feel at ease. This second time was absolutely delightful! There is a chemistry between these two ladies . Their interaction between each other and me was beautiful.  You put two of the most beautiful providers in the same room you know only good things will happen. They always have a smile for you and always make sure that you are participating fully and with satisfaction. I will not go into their physical description or to what extent went but I will say this. Kylie's blonde hair and tanned body and Stephanie's red hair and fair skin along with their warm, outgoing personalities make them treasures to be sought.  I have been visiting Kylie Jane on a regular basis always with great satisfaction. I could always go back the very next day just to see more of her. Now I have the added pleasure of being able to add Stephanie to my visits ..I do not know how it could get any better .I appreciate both these ladies and will see much more of them!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It may have just been a small gesture but it meant a lot and was really appreciated! Thank you Kylie Jane for letting me see the kind person you are! It is no wonder my visits with you are so pleasant and satisfying ! Thank you!

• Like 1

I had been away for most of July so I felt I needed more time with Kylie Jane. I did that today. Even though this was a shorter visit than usual Kylie knew how to make use of the time. She always look so good. Her warm welcome is the best. She wore a beautiful midthigh dress with a bit of a plunging neckline. Her choice of lingerie is spectacular. You almost want her to keep it on. She was very good at making use of the time and our physical contact was awesome. So nice to be with her and have in my arms.

Just a note: I never discuss intimate, private matters with anyone nor do I speak about donations made. Those things are between me and Kylie only! What Kylie and I do with our time is beautiful but for us only! The same applies for any other SP I may see!

I already booked another visit with Kylie, this time with no time constraint! Loving it already

• Like 1

Yesterday was a good day! I was finally able to spend the day in the company of Kylie Jane! This is something we had talked about for some time and gladly we finally made happen. In spite of the fact that she had to travel to come to my home, she arrived on time and with some flowers to make the day even brighter. She looked "wow" beautiful in her travel outfit, jean shorts and tank top, so we'll fitting. Beautiful smile as always and her kisses are so totally embracing accompanying her hugs that make you feel like we are melting into each other! 

We settle down a bit and we enjoy a glass of wine sitting on the deck. Weather was good. So we decided the pool was quite invitng! Kylie just bombed into it wearing a tiny bikini that somehow did not stay on long once I joined her! We enjoy time in the sun on the deck, then showered and went for supper. She dresses so well! She stunning in a kneelenght sleeveless dress. I felt like a king at her side.

I always say that time with her is too short. Well spending the day with Kylie was still too short. She is beautiful, great to talk with about anything, very easy to be with and go so talented. I am a mature man but she makes me feel like a young man. And so nice to cuddle! 

I so enjoyed the day in all facets I know I will repeat. I only hope I was as entertaining to her as she was to me and that she enjoyed as much as me! What a superb lady to spend a day with! Thank you Kylie Jane!

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.