Hotel vs home in call

I think it's all about the Lady. As long as you're meeting someone reputable, I don't see why their home would be any less safe.

I've enjoyed very enjoyable visits with ladies who have invited me into their home. Actually, I generally find that setting more comfortable and a nicer atmosphere than a hotel.

• Like 4

I guess the apartments I visited are usually messy and sketchy and often have pets around. I haven't been to many particularly clean ones. With a hotel I have less issue with being robbed and its always clean.

Once I become a regular obviously going to a house is less of a worry

One of the benefits of this forum is the recommendations from other members. That should greatly reduce your chances of ending up somewhere distasteful, dirty, dangerous etc. Most here have learned the valuable lesson of researching and watching out for one another some from having been in not very safe or good conditions.

Good luck. I hope the quality of your encounters is awesome!

• Like 3

For some reason, I think I prefer a home visit instead of a hotel. I think I get more nervous at a hotel. A home, a quiet location, a welcome space that the person I'm visiting is most comfortable in, those are important.

MS

• Like 4

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I have had a couple of home visits with a local and it was very pleasant as there was no pressure involved except a request once to put on a Captain America outfit for the next encounter. To bad she retired it would have been interesting.

As a client in this lifestyle it is in my opinion all about managing risk. The new laws have increased the risk for clients but frankly if you are smart... do your homework and stick to meeting reputable well established ladies like the wonderful women of LYLA then the risk can be managed relatively easily.

I would think that the relative risks of seeing a well established reputable LYLA lady in a hotel or her home would be the same. I would say however that if it is someone you have never met and that you have little or no research on then meeting in a high end hotel might reduce the risk to some degree.

Just my Opinion

• Like 6

Hotel is my preference. The nicer the hotel, the safer I feel making that first date. I've never been ripped off in a hotel but I have been ripped off in a home a few times. And often the homes are so disgusting it makes it hard to focus on what you're there for (I've seen a few hotel rooms like this as well). That being said, if the home is not in a "no go" neighbourhood and is relatively clean and free of cats, it can be a much better experience than even an encounter in a high end hotels.

Most of my encounters have been at my hotel room. Hotel because I have to travel to meet a lady...yes I'm a touring gentleman LOL

That said, irrespective of whether a date is at my hotel, or a lady's hotel/home/condo my feeling of safety is dependant on the lady more than anything. If I felt unsafe seeing a lady at her place I'd feel unsafe seeing her at my place too.

A rambling over cup number 2

RG

• Like 2

I think what is most important is how you feel with the lady...how safe and comfortable she makes you feel while you are with her...yes of course the setting should be comfortable and safe as well...I personally just hate and get highly offended when my in call location is sometimes judged based off the fact I am not in a high end location or there maybe a neighbor outside enjoying the wether or what not...but hey that's his loss and another's gain of course

• Like 1

I think what is most important is how you feel with the lady...how safe and comfortable she makes you feel while you are with her...yes of course the setting should be comfortable and safe as well...I personally just hate and get highly offended when my in call location is sometimes judged based off the fact I am not in a high end location or there maybe a neighbor outside enjoying the wether or what not...but hey that's his loss and another's gain of course

Exactly . My location is easily as nice as most who visit. My civic address , really?