Blonde Barbie Jasmine in Moncton

Guest N***re****31

I would like some info too, as she is coming to PEI on Sunday. Anyone seen her?

Gentlemen..

Can't seem to find the post about her that i read a few weeks back but i can guarantee you the reviews i read on her from the few that replied were very positive..

It was the same girl as the below add shows... Hard to forget a little sexy like her and the flower tatt drives it over the edge to etch that memory in a mans second brain.

I remember it saying she works a lot out of halifax and takes time off from time to time... A few replies back on her being legit and pics are accurate, and she was well worth it...

I have never met her myself but i remember the add on her, and it being very positive.. Again hard to mistake remembering that little sexy and that flower tatt..

• Like 1

I got the chance to spend time with this beautiful young lady and honestly it was an unforgettable experience as she states in her ad. She isn't available all the time so she is definitely a girl you need to see if you get the chance.

• Like 1