Turn On's for a Lady or Gent!

Intelligent men

Someone who can make me laugh

Men who know what their doing.

Actually the jobs some men have can turn me on. I'm not necessarily saying the high paying ones.. it could military..firemen,men in uniforms..guys that have interesting stories to tell.

• Like 3

Maybe this sounds strange, but attention to me as a person.

When Lady makes me believe that she is happy to see specifically me by some small signs of caring and attention. For instance, I did not ask for specific outfit but mentioned in the conversation she looks fantastic on that photo - and next time she reproduced it exactly for me. Or I told her about something important for me - and next time I am asked how did situation developed.

Small signs but they mean a lot...

• Like 4

I adore it when someone listens and takes direction. Nothing better then someone who wants to understand what I want vs what they've been doing for years, and thinks their way is the best way. Everyone is different, and what works for one person might not work for someone else.

Also, I adore it when they tell me what they want - not whispering, but actually voicing their wants and desires. Whispering implies they are ashamed of what they want - I love the self confidence when someone tells me what they want.

• Like 5

A genuine smile and laugh. Not much that can make me feel better than knowing I've pleased or entertained.

Kissing, light kissing, more kissing, deeper kissing, lips tracing kissing, hello is that your tongue kissing, followed by...a handshake--while kissing!

Tongue along my ear. Sets me right off.

An enthusiastic, happy greeting. Nothing like getting off to a pleasant, friendly start.

Geeky interests and fun conversation. Intellectual connections make for sparks!

A partner who doesn't mind saying what she likes and enjoys. I'm not going to be having any fun if I don't think it's mutual, and nothing gives pleasure like pleasing.

Finally...boobs (yup, sometimes it's just that simple).

• Like 6

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Kissing, first and foremost :)

Hearing her express things vocally. Love to hear what she enjoys, so that more can be provided to her in the heat of the moment at her request

A little dirty talk from time to time

And direction. As simple as it is, mind reading works from time to time, but simply being told "do this" or "more of that" takes the guess-work out.

I love to please!

That feeling of a genuine connection.

Lots of communication - both verbally about what you want, what's working, what feels good, and also non-verbal communication like facial expressions, body language, noises. I love love love strong reactions.

Getting to do fun activities that are new to me or very infrequently requested.

Obedience. I really love subs who want to do as they're told and who are interested in the ways I experience pleasure, rather than the ways they think I should experience pleasure.

Massages - pretty much the quickest and most reliable way to turn me on.

• Like 1

One who takes the time to read my ad and when contacting me he is respectful and courteous...major turn on!

Good hygiene

One who is also in tune with my needs and enjoys pleasing me as well

A good sense of humor and positive attitude

Guest st*****ens**ors

Genuine conversation, warm hugs, slow kisses and tenderness.

Maybe this sounds strange, but attention to me as a person.

When Lady makes me believe that she is happy to see specifically me by some small signs of caring and attention. ......

Small signs but they mean a lot...

This, as well as what have been mentioned, passionate kissing, good hygiene, a friendly, respectful and good attitude, and last but not least, an occasional " miss you.." and "can't wait..." phrase -- will do it for me.

• Like 4

When she scratches my head or back, When she scratches my head or back, When she scratches my head or back, When she scratches my head or back, When she scratches my head or back, When she scratches my head or back, When she scratches my head or back,

did I say when she scratches my head or back?

I am putty in her hands

• Like 1

Greet me with a Smile, enjoy Kissing and my biggest turn on is when the lady I am with shows me she enjoys the moments as much as me.

• Like 2

When a connection between 2 people is made, makes everything else seem a little sweeter. Either personality wise, humor, a small interest, the approach and maybe yes seduction. The small details, subtle scents , the curve of the back....excuse me for a moment...cold shower.

• Like 1