Socks during intercourse

Hi,

I want to see what everyone's thoughts are when it comes to wearing your socks when visiting an SP. Please comment below or if you prefer to take them off or leave them on?

Socks are a no go. If my pants are off socks have to go off.

For the ladies stockings or knee highs are all good

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

No socks. Not now, not ever.

When you take off your pants, keep your thumbs hooked through the waist and catch your socks on the way by. You have a 50% chance of removing them gracefully, and a 50% of falling over. My kind of odds...

Oh please darling, take your socks off!!! As a matter of fact, when a gentleman visits me and I see they have the intention on keeping them on, I delicately tell them to take it off for it is a HUGE turn off for me!! Then again others might think differently and it's perfectly fine.

Bisous

Barbara

xxoo

Only women could pull off wearing socks and it would be sexy.

Guys, no. It's like the equivalent of wearing socks and sandals...you just don't do it

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
word censor made last line not make sense
  • Like 1

Guest j**tg***x

Good god no!!! There is nothing remotely ok with leaving socks on, unless you are a female in which case, ir can be very sexy.

omg, socks on a guy during activities?

What are they trying to do, find extra traction?

A definite turn off.

When someone comes to me wearing socks, I gently massage their leg down to the feet and pull the socks off teasingly, maybe then they get the hint to take them off.

I wear ankle sport socks mostly, and I have a pair of boots that when I take them off the socks always come off with them :-)

I always have to chuckle at the vehemence most people have towards this, usually the "off" side. You rarely hear from anyone on the "on" side.

I for one don't care; it doesn't impact my arousal level at all unless of course they are dirty or smelly and that is a different story. For me it's personal preference for the gent. I know some who have circulation issues and without socks their feet end up freezing which detracts from the pleasure of the moment. Some see them as a security thing. Either way, I'm more about the person being comfortable and focused on either me or what I'm doing to them.

As to the whole "graceful" thing, don't worry about it. Socks are one of those things we all deal with and neither putting them on or taking them off is a graceful thing for most people. Whip em off, fall over, have a laugh and then get to the good stuff lol.

• Like 2

This thread reminds me of a wedding ring on/off. So many decisions. Ring on socks off. Ring off socks on. Ring off socks off. I'd rather save save a few minutes and do something more fun and I don't think my favourite notices anyway.

• Like 2

Guest *Ste***cque**

This question would be moot if we all grabbed a quick shower just before getting down to business. Unless you also like to shower with your socks on.

OMG, I witnessed this the other day! lol. I often wondered why some men do this... is it because they may be afraid in case they have to leave quickly? Almost as if they think someone is going to come in or the encounter will be interrupted?

Not the sexiest choice. The only problem I have is vaccuming those little black fuzzies off the carpet each and every time.

My rule for being on the bed is you have to be completely naked.lol. I don't like people's street clothes on my bed. Just one of my little OCD thingies. :)

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Sports socks are good. They come off really quickly and unknowingly when you remove your pants, just let them slide off quickly at the same time.

OR, since you are about to enter into something, well, athletic, leave 'em on so they serve their one true purpose in life!

I personally love socks off. Nothing beats curling toes together, before, during or after. I find that adds a little more to the intimacy.

One woman wanted me leave my socks on. She had told that she would knock my socks off because she was so good. :)

I'm laughing because I went to a gentlemen's house a few nights ago.. we didn't start in the other room but when we did eventually get in there I initially put my socks back on because he had the window open and it was freezing.. once I finally warmed up I took them off again.

But as for the gent.. I don't have a foot fetish so whatever gets your/his rocks off is fine with me. Be comfortable. Some guys are shy and aren't comfortable even taking their shirts off.. do what makes you feel good.

• Like 1

I tend to operate by a version of the sign commonly posted in some restaurants:

i.e. Any shirts, any socks, no service!

While most ladies can pull this off gracefully, (Danielle you have a pair of thigh high socks that are burned into my memory forever ;) ), very few men can. We are an awkward lot who should do everything in our power not to appear more so. Ditch the socks gents. Just don't do it.

• Like 1

My all time fave...who used to put a pillow at the foot of the bed for me to kneel on... didn't give a crap if my socks were on or off ;)

Peace

MG